Any Star Wars fans?

yoda.gif
:bowdown:

No. But nothing says uber-dork more than getting into an online debate about Star Wars and LOTR's. If I can instigate a heated discussion between some of the posters about Gandalf and Chewbacca, then it gives me some Taunting Arena ammunition for later. :badgrin:

What on earth could you possibly do to start a heated debated between posters about Gandalf and Chewbacca?

:eusa_think:

Maybe you're right. I'm sure nobody here is dorkish enough to take sides on a debate between Star Wars and Lord of the Rings...

:razz:

I beg to differ. I know one such individual right off the top of my head. :)

Okay nerds, what was more disturbing?

Luke tonguing his own sister or the homosexual tension between Sam and Frodo?

Let the dork off begin....

:D

Damn .... even I know THAT one .... he's the Hobbit .... the one the book is named after.

And that concludes my knowledge of Lord of the Rings.

Ok, between the two of us, in the entire story, we can identify a hobbit, and a sword.

Here ya go snow!
230px-KitGeonosis.jpg

I hope you realize that Snowman will have whacked off to that picture like 30 times by tomorrow...

The only thing that would make Snowman's life more complete is if Luke Skywalker did a cross-story with Jack Bauer and they teamed up to save the universe from inter-galactic Sith terrorists.

I hope you realize that Snowman will have whacked off to that picture like 30 times by tomorrow...

The only thing that would make Snowman's life more complete is if Luke Skywalker did a cross-story with Jack Bauer and they teamed up to save the universe from inter-galactic Sith terrorists.
hehehe, eh, atleast he will like the pic, maybe:clap2:

Excellent thread - now we can easily determine all the geeks on the board...Snowman and Dirt are a given.

I love Star Wars, it's such a creative Saga. But I must admit to me old is gold.
So my fav episodes are : IV, V, and VI.

Forum List

Back