Any Southpaw Left-Handers Here?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I write and do various things left-handed. And there is that old saying that us left-handers are the only people in our right minds, yes?

I even masturbate left-handed.........nah, JUST KIDDING; I use both hands at the same time. I have to in order to keep it under control. My extravagant penis is like a high-pressure fire hose which physically launches me off my bed and mashes me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the drywall with the approximate dimensions of my torso. It's quite a work-out for BOTH my arms to control, I assure you.

Last edited:
I write and do various things left-handed. And there is that old saying that us left-handers are the only people in our right minds, yes?

I even masturbate left-handed.........nah, JUST KIDDING; I use both hands at the same time. I have to in order to keep it under control. My extravagant penis is like a high-pressure fire hose which physically launches me off my bed and mashes me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the drywall with the approximate dimensions of my torso. It's quite a work-out for BOTH my arms to control, I assure you.

It would appear being lefthanded bestows a vivid imagination.

I'm left handed but when I recently injured my right hand I was surprised how much I depended on it. A leftie lives in a right handed world. Things that turn (like door knobs) are set up for the right hand. When I joined the Marines a long time ago the only allowance they made on the rifle range was for lefties to use an eye patch to cover their master ( left) eye. I had to fire the M-1 Garand right handed and right eyed. Few people realize that a revolver is set up for right handed use. The cylinder opens to the left for weak hand ( left handed) loading. As a Police Officer years ago I had to learn to deal with it in NRA sanctioned timed combat matches. You have to switch hands to load but it can be mastered and you barely lose a tenth of a second if you do it right. Don't even talk to me about bolt action rifles.

I was left handed as a kid and forced to be a righty by my school. I can still write left-handed, just not as fast. In fact, I can write more legible with my left hand than my right. It just takes a bit longer. Came in handy when I broke my right wrist. It come in handy when eating something that requires knives as well since I don't have to switch hands like a lot of people do.

I was left handed as a kid and forced to be a righty by my school. I can still write left-handed, just not as fast. In fact, I can write more legible with my left hand than my right. It just takes a bit longer. Came in handy when I broke my right wrist. It come in handy when eating something that requires knives as well since I don't have to switch hands like a lot of people do.

It was said that James Garfield could write in Latin with one hand and in Greek with the other, simultaneously.

Writing lefthanded is easier if you do it in mirror-image (right to left). I used to amuse myself doing that.

I am left handed, but one thing that I prefer doing right handed is squeezing the pump when I am at a gas station.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am a natural lefty but my old man used to hit me with the back of a butter knife whenever I tried to use it. So, I still write with my left but just about do everything else with my right.

I am left handed, but one thing that I prefer doing right handed is squeezing the pump when I am at a gas station.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hint: you have to pick it up with your right hand or end up in the traffic lane.
Can I ask what you mean by this? Why would the car be in any lane when its in park because it is being gassed up?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hint: you have to pick it up with your right hand or end up in the traffic lane.
Can I ask what you mean by this? Why would the car be in any lane when its in park because it is being gassed up?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have no idea where he's going with that either. Me, I use either hand for the gas pump, whichever is more convenient at the time. Doesn't put me in any "lane". :dunno:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The gas nozzle is on the normal right side of the gas pump. If you had to deal with it left handed the car would be in somebody else's spot. It's simple geography. Put yourself in a left handed situation any time in the normal course of doing business in the civilized world and you would be amazed at the bigotry toward the south-paw.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The gas nozzle is on the normal right side of the gas pump. If you had to deal with it left handed the car would be in somebody else's spot. It's simple geography. Put yourself in a left handed situation any time in the normal course of doing business in the civilized world and you would be amazed at the bigotry toward the south-paw.

That makes no sense whatsoever. You either turn to your right or to your left depending on whether you're toward the front or rear of the car and which side your filler is on, you put it in, and that's it. Doesn't involve anybody else's "spot". Do you even know how to pump gas?

Forum List

Back