Any rw's here who have moms and dads?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/u...-opens-medicare-edge-over-romney.html?_r=1&hp

Are THEY voting against their own best interests as well?

OR --

Are they among the middle class, the ones that Mitt says have an income of between $200K and $250K a year ... ?

My Mother is a Senior and very upset with Obama. He took money from Medicare in the Form of Reduced Doctor Reimbursements in order to give Health care to a bunch of Health Younger people many of whom simply choose not to Buy it. Obama isn't helping anyone.

Frankly me, my wife and My Mother are more concerned about what my kids are going to have to do to pay for this irresponsible and unsustainable direction were heading in. I know my mom would not want her Benefits to come at the cost of her Grand Children not having any.

Fact is Nobody, Not Obama or the GOP are seriously talking about Solutions that will ensure the Social Safety net our Parents enjoy will be there for our Children, and it sucks. Everyone just wants to pass bandaid feel good bills and kick the real problems down the road for them to deal with.

Last edited:
Chas Main
My Mother is a Senior and very upset with Obama. He took money from Medicare in the Form of Reduced Doctor Reimbursements in order to give Health care to a bunch of Health Younger people many of whom simply choose not to Buy it. Obama isn't helping anyone.

You owe it to your mother to tell her the truth - that Obama did no such thing.

She also needs to know that Mittens'/Ryan's plan will take money away from her as soon as next year.

Any LW's who have kids they didn't consider killing before they were born? Thanks to president Hussein's policies their future has been spent too.

Why do you think bankrupting the government is in the best interests of me or my parents?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/u...-opens-medicare-edge-over-romney.html?_r=1&hp

Are THEY voting against their own best interests as well?

OR --

Are they among the middle class, the ones that Mitt says have an income of between $200K and $250K a year ... ?

Frankly me, my wife and My Mother are more concerned about what my kids are going to have to do to pay for this irresponsible and unsustainable direction were heading in. I know my mom would not want her Benefits to come at the cost of her Grand Children not having any.

Fact is Nobody, Not Obama or the GOP are seriously talking about Solutions that will ensure the Social Safety net our Parents enjoy will be there for our Children, and it sucks. Everyone just wants to pass bandaid feel good bills and kick the real problems down the road for them to deal with.

My parents Medicare reimbursements went down, they have supplemental insurance, it jumped up 10% because of the Medicare cuts.

Forum List

Back