Any righties see Avatar?

have you ever had anything remotely resembling an original thought?

wtf you were asked your damn opinion and this is how you respond? and loookie at all the little butt fuckers lining up to say thanks..thanks for what....being a dumbass?

Ahh yes the daily show of Strollingbones defending a board idiot. Leftoids only of course. Go read the other thread.

wtf you were asked your damn opinion and this is how you respond? and loookie at all the little butt fuckers lining up to say thanks..thanks for what....being a dumbass?

Ahh yes the daily show of Strollingbones defending a board idiot. Leftoids only of course. Go read the other thread.

o my my sunshine ...wee bit touchie today arent you....and please show me the daily shows i would be interested in that...

or again are you just making shit up on the fly?

when you say something about me...i want you to prove it...now please line up the daily shows where i defend the board idiot?

i will be waiting

If you are retarded or suffer some form of mental handicap then I apologize upfront. But you have over 14k posts and this is all you have? You obviously think posting ad hominem replies constitutes thought. Sorry, kinda stupid.

But weird I once answered this same idiotic non-answer from maybe Si modo or Dude? Wish I still had it.

i'll take that as a no.

:thup:

that was my damn opinion. he's the sinatra of the left- nothing to say and can't even manage to say it by himself.

deal with it.

prove your statement

Not gonna happen, all one need do is wait around for Chris or Sealybobo or some other liberal dumb ass to get his ass handed to him while you are on and they will see the knee jerk reaction of YOU rushing in to defend them.

If you are done trolling perhaps you could head on over to the appropriate thread and discover if I watched the movie or if other righties did?

If you are retarded or suffer some form of mental handicap then I apologize upfront. But you have over 14k posts and this is all you have? You obviously think posting ad hominem replies constitutes thought. Sorry, kinda stupid.

But weird I once answered this same idiotic non-answer from maybe Si modo or Dude? Wish I still had it.

i'll take that as a no.

:thup:

captobvious-738633.jpg

i'll take that as a no.

Found it - now to be fair I want a few links to original thought posts of yours. Three will do as this should be fun.

Original original thought post: http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/93856-and-you-know-that-how.html#post1685325

Added a few more and I have lots more, just ask. I'll wait for yours.

A bit of whimsy: http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/50677-life-chance-eternity.html

Lots of these: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/50799-is-freedom-real.html

PS original question was from Cali girl.

prove your statement

Not gonna happen, all one need do is wait around for Chris or Sealybobo or some other liberal dumb ass to get his ass handed to him while you are on and they will see the knee jerk reaction of YOU rushing in to defend them.

If you are done trolling perhaps you could head on over to the appropriate thread and discover if I watched the movie or if other righties did?

more lies from you i see...show me a post defending chris or sealybobo....you are just a fucking liar

prove your statement

more lies from you i see...show me a post defending chris or sealybobo....you are just a fucking liar

To challenging for you to find the other thread. Guess you will never know the answer to your question.

And do you agree with this assessment? Or why not?

'Avatar' arouses conservatives' ire - latimes.com

By Patrick Goldstein

"....To say that the film has evoked a storm of ire on the right would be an understatement. Big Hollywood's John Nolte, one of my favorite outspoken right-wing film essayists, blasted the film, calling it "a sanctimonious thud of a movie so infested with one-dimensional characters and PC cliches that not a single plot turn, large or small, surprises. . . . Think of 'Avatar' as 'Death Wish' for leftists, a simplistic, revisionist revenge fantasy where if you . . . hate the bad guys (America) you're able to forgive the by-the-numbers predictability of it all."

But who cares? It's entertainment, purely. :eek:

But who cares? It's entertainment, purely.

Hmm, One of the most interesting classes I had in college was America and the world through movies. It is fascinating how much movies say about society. The WWII period was particularly interesting. I wish I had more time to see movies.

By the way if you have time see "Being There." The book is better but the story reminds us so much of politics and the talking heads.

Del, I am still waiting.

>

And do you agree with this assessment? Or why not?

'Avatar' arouses conservatives' ire - latimes.com

By Patrick Goldstein

"....To say that the film has evoked a storm of ire on the right would be an understatement. Big Hollywood's John Nolte, one of my favorite outspoken right-wing film essayists, blasted the film, calling it "a sanctimonious thud of a movie so infested with one-dimensional characters and PC cliches that not a single plot turn, large or small, surprises. . . . Think of 'Avatar' as 'Death Wish' for leftists, a simplistic, revisionist revenge fantasy where if you . . . hate the bad guys (America) you're able to forgive the by-the-numbers predictability of it all."

A "death wish for leftists?"

It grossed $1,000,000,000 in three weeks.

I wish I could get that kind of death wish.

Forum List

Back