Any righties see Avatar?

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
And do you agree with this assessment? Or why not?

'Avatar' arouses conservatives' ire - latimes.com

By Patrick Goldstein

"....To say that the film has evoked a storm of ire on the right would be an understatement. Big Hollywood's John Nolte, one of my favorite outspoken right-wing film essayists, blasted the film, calling it "a sanctimonious thud of a movie so infested with one-dimensional characters and PC cliches that not a single plot turn, large or small, surprises. . . . Think of 'Avatar' as 'Death Wish' for leftists, a simplistic, revisionist revenge fantasy where if you . . . hate the bad guys (America) you're able to forgive the by-the-numbers predictability of it all."

wait, let me cancel my day so i can run out and watch avatar so i can better respond to a cut n pasted op

LONG ass thread on this movie already dumb ass. And yes lots of righties have seen it and most saw it as an entertaining piece of fluff and nothing else.

have you ever had anything remotely resembling an original thought?

If you are retarded or suffer some form of mental handicap then I apologize upfront. But you have over 14k posts and this is all you have? You obviously think posting ad hominem replies constitutes thought. Sorry, kinda stupid.

But weird I once answered this same idiotic non-answer from maybe Si modo or Dude? Wish I still had it.

LONG ass thread on this movie already dumb ass. And yes lots of righties have seen it and most saw it as an entertaining piece of fluff and nothing else.

And that thread does not ask the question dumb ass, to use your wonderfully complex jargon.

Seems the wingnuts have a hard time understanding a simple question.

And that thread does not ask the question dumb ass, to use your wonderfully complex jargon.

Seems the wingnuts have a hard time understanding a simple question.

It covers the facts. I would call you a retard but that would require that I think you actually have a brain.

A racists Whitemans burden, had to create a blue skin race, hog wash,white wash of a movie.
A $400 million dollar cartoon movie. I don't think I gonna even rent the DVD.

hmm the op posts an article on something and yall attack him...nice ....seems there are many in this thread that have orginal thoughts or ideas....just attacking...

did you see it....do you know anyone who has...or just making shit up on the fly?

i am just curious how you know what other righties have seen and what their opinion is of it.

did you see it....do you know anyone who has...or just making shit up on the fly?

i am just curious how you know what other righties have seen and what their opinion is of it.

The other thread covers it. But them if you were not trolling and had actually gone and read the other thread you would know that.

what other thread...i have seen a couple on the movie...and i have seen the movie...again have you seen it...or are you just making shit up on the fly?

I see a trend..The rightys on this board like to hurl poop instead of responding to points..They do a great job of distracting from the point! :clap2:

Forum List

Back