Any righties on the 3rd Coast wanna tell me how great oil is?

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
(I mean this not as a slight to 3rd coast righties - but a slight to all other
righties)

I've noticed that numerous right wingers have taken this wonderful opportunity to extol on the virtues of oil in the midst of an economic and environmental oil caused catastrophe. BTW guys, brilliant timing!

The interesting thing is I've noticed that so far no righties from the 3rd coast have done so.

Why is that?

The big picture: we are dependent on oil. Would you rather we get it from our own country or fund terrorists by buying it from the middle east?

Until we come up with a viable fuel alternative, we have no choice but drill here.

righties)

I've noticed that numerous right wingers have taken this wonderful opportunity to extol on the virtues of oil in the midst of an economic and environmental oil caused catastrophe. BTW guys, brilliant timing!

The interesting thing is I've noticed that so far no righties from the 3rd coast have done so.

Why is that?

If I don't have gas for my car or boat what good is the gulf to me?

• Banned
The big picture: we are dependent on oil. Would you rather we get it from our own country or fund terrorists by buying it from the middle east?

Until we come up with a viable fuel alternative, we have no choice but drill here.

Any 3rd coasters wanna pipe up on this one? Or is it just those that have nothing at stake in this matter except the continued production of oil for their enjoyment and convenience that wanna extol on the virtues of oil?

Why is that?

• Banned
righties)

Why is that?

Do you think that being very pissed and wanting to change something to fix it about this oil spill - and also wanting gas for your car - can be consistent with one another?

I hope the spidey lives in a friggen cave and burns only elephant shat for fuel.

good grief.

righties)

Why is that?

Do you still drive a car and support their production?

They kill thousands a year in this country and yet you still have a car and want others to have a car? How many people has the oil spilled you miserable, hippopotomic mass of unmitigated hypocrisy.

You are pathetic.

Last edited:
I hope the spidey lives in a friggen cave and burns only elephant shat for fuel.

good grief.

I hope that one day you and your entire family will have to lose their livelihoods and culture so that ingrates like you can have it.

LOL. someone needs to GROW UP.
and move somewhere where there aren't any oil wells, then maybe your little life will be much less stressful.

Last edited:
righties)

Why is that?

two oil rig blow outs in half a century and you want to ban drilling right....

righties)

Why is that?

Using this logic, because of you... having a child would be banned.

righties)

Why is that?

Do you think that being very pissed and wanting to change something to fix it about this oil spill - and also wanting gas for your car - can be consistent with one another?

Hey fuckstain...

Be pissed all you want about the spill, but your OP is just a rant about BigOil...

You want to do something about oil consumption? Stop using all petroleum products or STFU....

I think Spidey is developing an obsession about this incident.

I'm about surrounded by the oil slick you dumb bitch.
Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection

Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection | NOLA.com

Yea, my bad for not knowing where you live. Good grief.... are you gonna be a moron all your life or are you planning to grow the fuck up at all?

Look, no one in their right mind trivializes this catastrophe. However, demonizing BP does not solve anything.... ranting may make you feel better but it solves nothing. BP are a responsible company. They have an excellent record for safety, treat their staff well, and plough a lot of money into community projects and spend billlions developing renewable energy. In short, they are a reasonably ethical company. This catastrophe was an accident. And while it is horrific for those immediately affected, BP are actually doing everything they can to fix the leak, stop as much of the damage as they can and clean up.

I can understand why you are feeling angry but, be rational, it's not BP's fault and they are trying to fix it.

this thread was also a way from him to bash on righties, as if we were praying for an oil rig explosion or sumthing.
while the idiot libs cry and whine about oil, you notice they all use it happily and wouldn't think of giving it up.

Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER, don't forget that.:lol:

Forum List

Back