Any other countries helping out puerto rico?

WTF does she have to do this? And she doesn't have anywhere near that much money... are you people drunk?

The Clinton "foundation" CCF has been running a tax-exempt scam for well over 10 years taking in Billions. Paying out almost nothing. Don't bother to drag out that well-worn nonsense snapshot from 2013...we have had enough. $250million? CCF has that much in petty cash. They sold USA favors for 6 recent years.
Please show some stats to back up that claim
Unbelievable.
In other words you got nothing. Thanks

When A billionaire has a medical procedure do you send him money to help him out? Start a go fund me page for him? Of course you don’t because he can afford it.

We tout American greatness all the time. Best country in the world. Why would other countries send us aid?

No, many Liberals claim other countries do things far better than we do. In fact, they applaud those other countries so much they want the U.S. to do things like them. Where are all these Liberals demanding those other countries they like better than their own help?
What are you talking about man? Reread what you wrote then try again.

Where are all the Liberals pressing the countries that say they do things better than the U.S. to help PR?
Those two things have nothing to do with each other.

Since the concept pushed by Liberals is (fill in the blank) does things better than the U.S., it has everything to do with it.
How?! If I said that Sweden has a better healthcare system than the US or China has a better education system than the US, how does that translate to an obligation for those countries to send aid for hurricane relief? Connect the dots for me.

No, many Liberals claim other countries do things far better than we do. In fact, they applaud those other countries so much they want the U.S. to do things like them. Where are all these Liberals demanding those other countries they like better than their own help?

Where are all the Liberals pressing the countries that say they do things better than the U.S. to help PR?

Since the concept pushed by Liberals is (fill in the blank) does things better than the U.S., it has everything to do with it.
How?! If I said that Sweden has a better healthcare system than the US or China has a better education system than the US, how does that translate to an obligation for those countries to send aid for hurricane relief? Connect the dots for me.

I have connected the dots? Maybe the numbers were too high for you to follow along.

If you think Sweden it better, get them to do it. You seem to like them more.

I have connected the dots? Maybe the numbers were too high for you to follow along.

IF I think Sweden has a better education system how does that translate to hurricane relief in PR

Asshole pino trump refused help from Mexico.

Quite a few people have helped. Hope trump doesn't put them in prison for that.

IF I think Sweden has a better education system how does that translate to hurricane relief in PR

You think Sweden is better, get them to do it.

The main problem now appears to be distribution of supplies to the people. I wonder why drones aren't being used at least to deliver medicine and small food supplies.
------------------------------------------------- impractical , in my opinion MMike .
Why? We can accurately drop bombs off of a drone, why not small supplies?

Which drones drop bombs?

We have drones the size about the size of a fighter jet that can launch missiles, but carrying food and water? That's what helicopters are for. Ever been to the inland part of Puerto Rico? It's practically a rain forest!
Drones can deliver packages right? If it's too difficult to modify a military drone to do a simpler task, then use the smaller commercial ones to get supplies to people who need them. In disaster scenarios, I stop being political and look for solutions.

Asshole pino trump refused help from Mexico.

Quite a few people have helped. Hope trump doesn't put them in prison for that.
------------------------------------------- good for Trump , why put the USA in debt to a little pissant beggar enemy country like 'mexico' Luddley ??

Trump said that Puerto Rico couldn't get help from other countries because of the 1920 Jones Act which says all ships bring stuff into the US had to be from the US. It was Trump who said that Latin American countries couldn't send stuff.

The Jones' Act is truly an anachronism......Here's another example:

In Hawaii, a Chinese ship bringing goods to that state, bypasses the islands, and has to first go to Los Angeles for the cargo to be placed on American ships destined for Hawaii.....doubling or tripling the price on any of those goods...

You think Sweden is better, get them to do it.
What are you not understanding? Read what I wrote, and try again

Really, you need not explain this countries actions to communists posing as good Americans, the rest of the world isn't helping the PR because they are brown, this country is the only one that will help
PR is fucking well American. Ffs.
I'm sure you consider it more American than texas and florida...and what's with the foul language?

I believe Russia helped out Puerto Rico

Oh........wait a minute....that was Trump

Forum List

Back