Any other anti-Obama posters who think Obama wins easily this year?

I don't frankly buy the whole voter fraud thing being relevant one way or another. What WILL sway the minds of voters is the backing that Barry still has from the main stream media. Sad to say...there are still people out there (Hi, Deanie and TM!) that still believe the pablum they are fed daily by the Huffington Post, Media Matters and MSNBC's of the world.

Despite that however, I still think Obama is in for the fight of his life. He's got a record now and it's not very impressive. Most economic recoveries from recessions are stronger than what we've seen over the past 3 plus years. The tepid growth we've had can only be excused away for so long. At some point Barry has to own the economy that he's been managing. If the price of gas spikes this summer and takes the cost of other consumer goods up with it then people's wallets are going to feel the pinch right before they step into that voting booth in November. I don't think they're going to care about Trayvon Martin or contraception at that point...they're going to be focused on THEIR financial situation and who they think would be better at making that situation improve.

Bingo. I think your way right.

People are gonna vote with their pocketboks.

I think thats it in a nutshell.

Its the economy stupid

On that I AGREE!

what's actually relevant instead of the nonsense you just posted, is that the GOP doesn't have a candidate who doesn't make the public's stomach turn.

either you have an etch-a-sketch who doesn't care what he says to get elected and put a dog on his roof of his car and drove 60 miles an hour.

or a wackjob who let his kids play with a dead baby and who wants us to be a theocracy where there would be states where you can't buy contraception.

to win, you actually need a candidate.

You accuse me of posting "nonsense" and then you post that? Funny stuff, Jillian...

there was nothing untrue in what i said. nor was it based on opinion and talking points. santorum is the one walking around with an etch-a-sketch, not the president.

and you really do truly have to question the common sense of someone who would put a dog on the roof of a car.

i repeat, you still need decent candidates in order to win.

just how it is.

You're both idiots - now shut the fuck up and let the intelligent speak their mind...

You accuse me of posting "nonsense" and then you post that? Funny stuff, Jillian...

there was nothing untrue in what i said. nor was it based on opinion and talking points. santorum is the one walking around with an etch-a-sketch, not the president.

and you really do truly have to question the common sense of someone who would put a dog on the roof of a car.

just how it is.

You're both idiots - now shut the fuck up and let the intelligent speak their mind...

that's really funny coming from you.. given you're one of the least intellectually capable people on the board.

what's actually relevant instead of the nonsense you just posted, is that the GOP doesn't have a candidate who doesn't make the public's stomach turn.

either you have an etch-a-sketch who doesn't care what he says to get elected and put a dog on his roof of his car and drove 60 miles an hour.

or a wackjob who let his kids play with a dead baby and who wants us to be a theocracy where there would be states where you can't buy contraception.

to win, you actually need a candidate.

just how it is.

What you posted, Jillian is EXACTLY what I was referring to when I spoke about the pablum that Huffington Post, Media Matters and MSNBC has been pumping out daily. You've got Barry telling the President of Russia to cut him some slack because as soon as he wins reelection he can change his stand on things...yet you have the nerve to come here and criticize Mitt Romney's staff for stating the SAME thing? As for the common sense of someone putting a dog on the roof of their car? My dog rides with his head out the window everywhere I go...if I tied his ass to the hood of my car he'd be in freakin' HEAVEN. I question the "common sense" of someone trying to make what Romney did some act of cruelty to an animal. It reminds me of the woman who complained about my leaving my Siberian husky in the back of my pickup truck "out in the cold". The dumb bunny actually called the police to report me for animal cruelty. She couldn't get it through her thick skull that my dog LOVED the cold and HATED being inside someplace warm. Is THAT the kind of "common sense" you're speaking of? (eye-roll)

America is anxious to have a stylish, classy first lady again!

Ann-Romney.jpg

This isn't a slam as all rich and famous people do this nowadays, but man it's amazing what modern technology can do to a face. Look at the before and after.

Has Mitt Romney’s Wife, Ann Romney, Had Plastic Surgery? : Makemeheal.com Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip

I wonder if she went in and said, how much like sarah barracuda can you make me look?"

I think she looks good for her age, botox or not, her handlers did a hell of a lot better job than Pelosi's did. Pelosi's face makes cement look flexible.

America is anxious to have a stylish, classy first lady again!

Ann-Romney.jpg

This isn't a slam as all rich and famous people do this nowadays, but man it's amazing what modern technology can do to a face. Look at the before and after.

Has Mitt Romney’s Wife, Ann Romney, Had Plastic Surgery? : Makemeheal.com Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip

I wonder if she went in and said, how much like sarah barracuda can you make me look?"

I wonder if a graphic artist just retouch original pictures..... but, hey, let's just run with the plastic surgery as a 'fact'.... despite any actual evidence... and... despite that it is no one's business.

Frankly..... *yawn*

Forum List

Back