Any OpenOffice experts?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Your Microsoft Excel knowledge may also translate.
thumbsup.gif

What determines whether the Cells on a Table print out? I just created a three page long table of items, in 4 columns, but when I printed it out, random parts of the physical Table printed out (3-sided Cells, whole rows printed the info and whole rows printed the info and the table...)

Thanks.

thumbsup.gif

What determines whether the Cells on a Table print out? I just created a three page long table of items, in 4 columns, but when I printed it out, random parts of the physical Table printed out (3-sided Cells, whole rows printed the info and whole rows printed the info and the table...)

Thanks.

That is odd. As long as the 4 columns are within the print margin - everything should print fine. Since you created the spreadsheet, obviously none of the cells are set to remain hidden when printing (you can do this by right clicking on the cell - cell protection-hide cell when printing).

thumbsup.gif

Thanks.

That is odd. As long as the 4 columns are within the print margin - everything should print fine. Since you created the spreadsheet, obviously none of the cells are set to remain hidden when printing (you can do this by right clicking on the cell - cell protection-hide cell when printing).

Thank you - I will check. Since I did a lot of cutting and pasting, I may have pasted some hidden, some visible. Is there a global on/off?

Forum List

Back