Any One Thing

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
I think most of us have seen the Matrix, where Keanu Reeves gets all the martial arts downloaded directly to his brain in a matter of seconds (or Trinity learns to fly a chopper).

Imagine that you could, somehow, get the entire knowledge base/skills/physical ability of one thing in that same way. What would you choose to get, and why?

I personally would love to get a lot of stuff, but the one thing I would get is an itimate knowledge of guitar - how to play in any style, how to toss in effects, etc. - and be able to play like Jimi, Steve, or Eddie.

Id want the entire knowledge base of how a Universe works in retrospect to the Omniverse.

I think it'd be really cool to understand that rather than just dealing with supposition!

crow back pls. Brandon Lee is much more pleasant to look at then this other thing (although this new avatar IS humorous, I have to tell ya hon, your megalomania is showing)

:p:

I suppose I'd like to be able to fly.
Either that, or to be able to write like Billy Shakespeare.
I hear ya on the guitar though, that would be nice to master.

Since I have no clue what the Matrix was about (even though I have seen it) I'll just surmise that your question is what would we wish to learn if all we had to do was plug ourselves and it would be downloaded into our brains?

I am not sure how that translates into physical ability or practical application of knowledge, but if it were possible I'd want to learn how to be veterinarian. That way, I would not have to endure years of learning on animals that either die or have to be euthanized. I'd just have the knowledge of how to save them without all the baggage of their deaths.

A mafia don, head of the commission of all the five families in NYC, getting all those manila envelopes filled with dead presidents on a daily basis. Also incredible luck to escape all the whack attempts on me that would come with that position.

Originally posted by OCA
A mafia don, head of the commission of all the five families in NYC, getting all those manila envelopes filled with dead presidents on a daily basis. Also incredible luck to escape all the whack attempts on me that would come with that position.
:laugh:

Given the avatar, I would assume nothing less!
;)

First of all god would have to have me born Sicilian instead of Greek or its all a mute point. I think I met some of those guys at the Ruths Chris in Baltimore a while back and we got to talking and once they found out I was Greek that was it, no more talk of illegal gambling and extortion. Not that they were implicating theirselves we were just discussing the profit margins:D

Forum List

Back