Any One Study In Ontario?

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
I need some info

Doesn't look like we have many Canadians in here lately. What are you looking to find out? Maybe some of our other members can be of assistance, can't hurt to ask!

Isaac Brock was the one that could have helped. Don't know if he will be back or not though.

I'm in highschool in ontario, but i could help you out if you need anything.

Man of 1951, your in high school??? so your a young laddy then ha??

Originally posted by gop_jeff
No joke. I thought he was born in 1951, making him 52 years old. Wow.

Gathering from his own words and posts, it's quite possible he IS 52 years old and still in high school! :p

Now now, give the laddy a break, should he be only in High School and under 19, then you have to give a little credit!

Yes, yes I'm still here. I was just down in East Lansing, Michigan visiting a friend, ironically from Russia. Lovely fall weather down there, with all the leaves and such.

University in Ontario? Well the best depends on what you want to take. Western excels at business, McMaster at Engineering, Queens is very innovative and is generally the most liked, Waterloo has a great architecture and engineering program, then there is U of Toronto which simply is the best at almost everything, especially Law. I for one though, would suggest studying undergrad close to home as it saves money. You can always go for the token degree in your masters. Oh and if you are asking about the arts, I'm afraid I don't have a clue.

My major is electrical engineering and I hope to get admitted in a prestigious Uni in Canada.Yes I have looked at Waterloo , Mcgill and Queens..Waterloo is great as well as Uni of toronto..U of S is another option.
I am also looking at Unis which are not that famous & have less number of students.. Any advices, comments are welcome..

regards

aqeel

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
My major is electrical engineering and I hope to get admitted in a prestigious Uni in Canada.Yes I have looked at Waterloo , Mcgill and Queens..Waterloo is great as well as Uni of toronto..U of S is another option.
I am also looking at Unis which are not that famous & have less number of students.. Any advices, comments are welcome..

regards

aqeel

Having been in engineering myself, I would suggest either McMaster, UBC (though it is large) or Queens. All are very good schools equally on par or superior than than many american schools of the same. Beware though. Tuitions costs may be high for these schools, especially for foreign students. It may be in your best interest to look for a provincial university such as the University of Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Alberta.

G'luck.

Forum List

Back