Any one remember the Wall?

What's the real problem here? Another job outsourced to China?

But I'm being too flippant.

I would think if you're going to hire a sculptor you would look at their portfolio of work and plans for the sculpture and then select them on that basis. Omitting anyone on the grounds of the colour of their skin rather than the content of their portfolio seems to me to reek of prejudice.

Its ok for blacks to be racist...

I'll never forget the time I told this black woman she was a racist...

She looked at me and said ":eusa_snooty: Racist... I'm black... I can't be racist"...

Its ok for blacks to be racist...

I'll never forget the time I told this black woman she was a racist...

She looked at me and said ":eusa_snooty: Racist... I'm black... I can't be racist"...

If that wasn't so sad it would be funny. Did you correct her?

I got called a racist, honky motherfucker at Orlando Airport (Fla) once. I bumped into someone as I was dragging a bloody big and heavy suitcase, apologised and got subjected to that tirade. I got into the taxi and ignored the ranter. I'm white, blue-eyed and in those days had fair hair. I admit I wanted to go back and punch him in the mouth but I didn't want to see the inside of the Orlando slammer.

If that wasn't so sad it would be funny. Did you correct her?

I got called a racist, honky motherfucker at Orlando Airport (Fla) once. I bumped into someone as I was dragging a bloody big and heavy suitcase, apologised and got subjected to that tirade. I got into the taxi and ignored the ranter. I'm white, blue-eyed and in those days had fair hair. I admit I wanted to go back and punch him in the mouth but I didn't want to see the inside of the Orlando slammer.

No... I just laughed... To be honest the biggest racists I know are black...

I could understand the outcry if it was a sculpture of John Wilkes Booth by a black man...

Forum List

Back