Any old school gamers in the house?

The earliest games I played were on the SNES and Game Boy.

Bubsy the Bobcat, Super Mario All Stars, Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City (I loved this game so much), The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Pokemon Red and Blue.

Oh my gosh, those good memories! :D:eusa_clap:

LOL...loved the Atari. My favorite game system/ computer of all time was the Commodore 64. I learned some BASIC and played some of the greatest games.

On another note,

I recently found a copy of Warcraft II on an abandonware site. I loved that game then and playing it now is a blast!

Yes, my sons play all the oldies they grew up with in the 1980's. I tend to play the new ones, since I beat all the old ones...Ever play Tempest at the arcade?

LOL...loved the Atari. My favorite game system/ computer of all time was the Commodore 64. I learned some BASIC and played some of the greatest games.

On another note,

I recently found a copy of Warcraft II on an abandonware site. I loved that game then and playing it now is a blast!

Do I get a link?

On another note,

Do I get a link?

Sent it to you via some rep...not sure about the rules of posting that link and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yes, my sons play all the oldies they grew up with in the 1980's. I tend to play the new ones, since I beat all the old ones...Ever play Tempest at the arcade?

YEP...along with all the oldies like Q'bert, all the Pac-Mans, Defender...

Froger, Half Life..etc...I never liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a game system, or the Simpson's first games, so I played them at the arcade...

Last edited:

Froger, Half Life..etc...I never liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a game system, or the Simpson's first games, so I played them at the arcade...

Back then, the arcade games were so much better than the consoles. I remember going to the Arcade as a kid, I would spend hours upon hours playing games. I sorta miss the 80's

yes indeed. I started with Pong, then Pac Man then Space Invaders at the local 7-11 before arcades came around, back then we had Foosball halls, until the cops shut them down in the later 1970's.

Before electronic games I played military strategy games Like The Fall and Rise of the Third Riech. Had 3000 counters to set up. I had no interest in Dungeons and Dragons..

I remember walking to the 7/11 to play video games all the time.

Pinball also...it was the time of 1974-77 I went the most.

I will stop and play a pinball game if I see one today. Loved pinball because it is always a challenge to get a free game.

LOL, I remember in college, we would play the pinball games and be entertained for hours off of one paid game. That pop is such a refreshing sound.

Forum List

Back