Any of you ever had an inside sales from home position?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I earned my best money (and had my most success in sales) when calling out to U.S accounts in Canada. The U.S market is more vibrant and free, not a security apparatus oligarch as it is in Canada. I would like to do that again in some sort of capacity from home, part time at first as the Canadian Stasi weren't able to stop my hiring locally, though they will interfere as always in short order.

My unfortunate circumstances of being born in low performing, shytehole Canada aside, what industries and/or companies might any of you recommend? I have a background in computer technology/service, financial (which I doubt U.S companies would hire many work from home inside sales reps, or it would require licensing) and general business consultation.

Any information or advise would be greatly appreciated. I see many ads to work from home, I just don't know how one might hire in Canada to reach out to the U.S, and, what industries allow for best prospects to earn the bet commissions if eventually ful-time.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back