Any Nam Vets Who...

techieny

Conservative
Jun 19, 2011
Were 4th army 4th Division who were airlifted to Seoul Korea in April '71? I was an MP Ist Lt with the 518th!? I've only found one who was with us, but he passed away last year. Someone sent me a message that there was perhaps one or two guys that post here that may 1) Have been an MP the the 518th, and 2) another that went to Korea for injuries in Apr of 1971. Thanks!!!

Were 4th army 4th Division who were airlifted to Seoul Korea in April '71? I was an MP Ist Lt with the 518th!? I've only found one who was with us, but he passed away last year. Someone sent me a message that there was perhaps one or two guys that post here that may 1) Have been an MP the the 518th, and 2) another that went to Korea for injuries in Apr of 1971. Thanks!!!

lot of bullshit artists posing as vietnam(era) veterans here and generally online

lot of bullshit artists posing as vietnam(era) veterans here and generally online
were you in Nam ??

I find your comment deeply offensive. If that is truly indicative of your character I feel sad for you. Remember, many men and women has given their service and lives for this country. To that end, you have the freedom to espouse your views on many issues. I, and many many others have paid a price so you have that freedom. I'll accept an apology on behalf of all vets here. I think it's the right thing to do Dante. Be a man.

were you in Nam ??

nope. a few years too young. came from a neighborhood that saw lots go

lost people close to family

know lots of real combat vets who do not bullshit like bullshitters online

Last edited:

I find your comment deeply offensive. If that is truly indicative of your character I feel sad for you. Remember, many men and women has given their service and lives for this country. To that end, you have the freedom to espouse your views on many issues. I, and many many others have paid a price so you have that freedom. I'll accept an apology on behalf of all vets here. I think it's the right thing to do Dante. Be a man.

no apology. helped expose a few posing as combat vet who weren't. that disgraces the memories of people (who didn't come home) close to our family

fraaauds should be beaten within an inch of their lives. no excuses

were you in Nam ??

nope. a few years too young. came from a neighborhood that saw lots go

lost people close to family

know lots of real combat vets who do not bullshit like bullshitters online

Oh yeah, I'm an expert because I seen a lot of neighborhood combat....bow out of the argument because you were never in the Military.

Forum List

Back