Any Movie Suggestions?

Thanks. :thup:

I like Russell Crowe. Also, my grandfather was a diviner of water and various minerals including oil and natural gas. He was born in Graz, Austria in the 1800's.

I think that's probably the best movie I've seen this year. Watch it when you get a chance!
Well it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix. I'll just go and rent the fucker.

They have it online at primewire, but I would be real careful using that site. It's primewire.ag. I wouldn't recommend downloading anything, just streaming.
Best site ever. Haven't had television service in years.
They want registration and a credit card number that they say won't be charged.

No, you don't have to sign up or give a credit card.

I like Russell Crowe. Also, my grandfather was a diviner of water and various minerals including oil and natural gas. He was born in Graz, Austria in the 1800's.

I think that's probably the best movie I've seen this year. Watch it when you get a chance!
Well it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix. I'll just go and rent the fucker.

They have it online at primewire, but I would be real careful using that site. It's primewire.ag. I wouldn't recommend downloading anything, just streaming.

When you click on a movie to watch, try Vodlocker or Beststreams. You don't have to download anything. You'll click on "continue" and go right to streaming.

Don't give it to em!

I liked Garden State, but have not seen Cashback.

Here's a really good movie, The Water Diviner.

What do you use the most to stream? I like Vodlocker myself.

Don't give it to em!
Of course not. But thanks for the movie suggestion. :thup:
I can rent it or maybe it's at the library.

Don't give it to em!
Of course not. But thanks for the movie suggestion. :thup:
I can rent it or maybe it's at the library.

You're welcome. I doubt if the library has it yet, it's still pretty new. When you watch it, let me know how you liked it. I'm betting you will enjoy it.

Promptfile because it buffers quickly. Although, it has been a bit wonky lately so I try to use nowvideo player when available. But for shows like Isabel (Spain) vodlocker is the most reliable imo.

Promptfile because it buffers quickly. Although, it has been a bit wonky lately so I try to use nowvideo player when available. But for shows like Isabel (Spain) vodlocker is the most reliable imo.

I've had good luck with Promptfile, but have never tried nowvideo. What good movies have you watched lately?

I've had good luck with Promptfile, but have never tried nowvideo. What good movies have you watched lately?
I gave up on a movies a while back. I stick to shows/series nowadays. I see them as 10 hour movies that come on every year. Right now I'm watching Narcos, Fear the Walking Dead, and Isabel. Waiting for Downton Abbey to come out in UK at the end of the month (21st?). As for movie suggestions (I have an eclectic taste in film) Philadelphia Story (Hepburn, Carey Grant, Jimmy Stewart), Black Dynamite for some laughs, Straight Outta Compton was great, Water Diviner was a lot better than I had anticipated. I saw a couple recommend that and agree.

I gave up on a movies a while back. I stick to shows/series nowadays. I see them as 10 hour movies that come on every year. Right now I'm watching Narcos, Fear the Walking Dead, and Isabel. Waiting for Downton Abbey to come out in UK at the end of the month (21st?). As for movie suggestions (I have an eclectic taste in film) Philadelphia Story (Hepburn, Carey Grant, Jimmy Stewart), Black Dynamite for some laughs, Straight Outta Compton was great, Water Diviner was a lot better than I had anticipated. I saw a couple recommend that and agree.

I'm on episode 3 of Narcos. It's pretty good. I don't think Downton Abbey airs until Jan. 2016 here. I didn't realize you were in the UK.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm on episode 3 of Narcos. It's pretty good. I don't think Downton Abbey airs until Jan. 2016 here. I didn't realize you were in the UK.

Thanks for the suggestions!
I'm not in the UK. It gets uploaded to Primewire when it airs in the UK. So you can watch it months before it airs here. :woohoo:

I'm getting ready to kick back and watch a movie. Any suggestions?

Here are a few that I'm looking over. I think I'm leaning toward Woman in Gold.

Manglehorn

American Ultra

Love & Mercy

Aloha

Little Boy

Woman in Gold

The Gunman

Looking for "Tomorrowland" on On-Demand, nothing yet.

Love & Mercy is the best among that shortlist by the OP. I liked the Beach Boys, but I was kind of ignorant to Brian Wilson's story apart from the headlines of him not leaving his bed for a few years. It gives us parallel narratives of Wilson and his brothers in the middle of their glory days in the 60's, and then Wilson in the 80's. The title contains the two essential ingredients he is starved of from his family and from the family's quack of a physician who controlled Wilson's every move from about the mid 70's to mid 80's by numbing him with pills. There's a lot of good music, naturally, but it has the ability to make us feel like we're in Wilson's head, hearing what he's hearing, which is special. Paul Dano plays him in his 20's, John Cusack in his 40's. They both evoke something so pure about the guy that it doesn't matter that they don't quite look like him. I hope Oscar doesn't forget about it, it's one of the better biopics you'll see. By the end, I wanted to hug Brian Wilson, a gentle-spirited man who was easy prey for manipulative and abusive people.

I'm getting ready to kick back and watch a movie. Any suggestions?

Here are a few that I'm looking over. I think I'm leaning toward Woman in Gold.

Manglehorn

American Ultra

Love & Mercy

Aloha

Little Boy

Woman in Gold

The Gunman

Seen "Kingsmen: The Secret Service?" Very good.

Woman in Gold is an excellent choice. I was already familiar with the work of the artist, but I did not know the history behind the art. I'm planning to get prints of two of the artist's work for my home ... and Woman in Gold will be one of those choices

Got tired of waiting for it on free on-demand and paid the 3 bucks to watch Star Trek: Into Darkness last night. Really good, better than the first in fact. Engineering isn't in a brewry any more and into the more convincing looking National Ignition Facility or whatever it's called. :)

Wonder if the engineers messed with the movie crew with like, "Ok can stand here and here, but don't stand here or you'll be irradiated and die." or "Ok go over there for the next shot. NO! Not there!" :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back