Any Movie Suggestions?

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
I'm getting ready to kick back and watch a movie. Any suggestions?

Here are a few that I'm looking over. I think I'm leaning toward Woman in Gold.

Manglehorn

American Ultra

Love & Mercy

Aloha

Little Boy

Woman in Gold

The Gunman

I really liked this one...

Cashback (2006) - IMDb

You've probably already seen this. If not, do seen it. :thup:

Garden State (2004) - IMDb

I liked Garden State, but have not seen Cashback.

Here's a really good movie, The Water Diviner.

Thanks. :thup:

I like Russell Crowe. Also, my grandfather was a diviner of water and various minerals including oil and natural gas. He was born in Graz, Austria in the 1800's.

I think that's probably the best movie I've seen this year. Watch it when you get a chance!

Cashback (2006) - IMDb

I like Russell Crowe. Also, my grandfather was a diviner of water and various minerals including oil and natural gas. He was born in Graz, Austria in the 1800's.

I think that's probably the best movie I've seen this year. Watch it when you get a chance!

Well it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix. I'll just go and rent the fucker.

Cashback (2006) - IMDb

Well it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix. I'll just go and rent the fucker.

They have it online at primewire, but I would be real careful using that site. It's primewire.ag. I wouldn't recommend downloading anything, just streaming.

If you like movies from The Golden Age...I have suggestions

Hollywood is dead IMO today's movies are nothing.

Most comedies are just too stupid to watch, but I do like drama/period pieces. What are your suggestions? I did like the series, Mildred Pierce w/Kate Winslet.

Most comedies are just too stupid to watch, but I do like drama/period pieces. What are your suggestions? I did like the series, Mildred Pierce w/Kate Winslet.

well my speciality is silent films....

"The Crowd" comes to mind also "Show People" that one had sound

well my speciality is silent films....

"The Crowd" comes to mind also "Show People" that one had sound

Interesting. I'll look for Show People on Netflix or Primewire. I recently watched His Girl Friday, which was a nice change of pace.

Cashback (2006) - IMDb

They have it online at primewire, but I would be real careful using that site. It's primewire.ag. I wouldn't recommend downloading anything, just streaming.

Best site ever. Haven't had television service in years.

Best site ever. Haven't had television service in years.

They want registration and a credit card number that they say won't be charged.

Forum List

Back