Any merit to the Rights objections?

Any merit?

• Total voters
I'll have to visit some playgrounds and nursery schools and ask what their objections are...
No, see the sign, "Please do not f*** the children". It is already a very large problem.

Depends on what the objections are to what policies.

Man made global warming is crap science and the environmental movement is a tax and control mechanism.(Cap & Trade)

Securing the borders and having penalties with teeth for hiring an illegal knowingly or unknowingly will help solve a few problems with unemployment heath care and crime.(open Borders)

Running printing presses day and night will have a negative effect on the dollars and cause inflation. Bail out programs and spending sprees on borrowed money are a juvenile approach to financial problems.(stimulus spending)

Health care is not a right it is a personal responsibility .No country has be able to provide UHC with out crushing taxes on those who still have jobs.(Health reform)

Those are a few.

Do those on the left find any merit to the Objection of those on the right to Obama's policies?

I do.

I've outlined my objections to the direction their HC solution seems to be taking, already.

They seem to be throwing money at the problem, without seriously changing any of the causes of the HC crises.

Also, I think that the escalation of troops strength in Afghanistan is likewise an unwise foreign policy.

What else?

Let's see...the credit card reforms didn't go far enough, either.

Also, as it regards the real estate crises? REwarding the banks which essantially caused the crises seems foolish.

Now as the RIGHT'S OBECTIONS to Obama's plans?

Their objections appear to me to be even dumber than Obama's policies.

And ALL of that deals with your right to personal freedom... which goes hand in hand with personal responsibility....

Everything you have in this thread that you support tries to take away that personal responsibility and place it on other citizens/taxpayers

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INFRINGE ON THE PERSONAL FREEDOM OF OTHERS TO HAVE THE GOVERNMENT GIVE YOU WANT YOU THINK YOU NEED OR WANT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSE

You voluntarily agreed to house loan terms, you fucking live with it... you have bad enough credit that warrants a high credit card interest rate, tough shit and learn to better your credit... you want health care for your peace of mind and as a buffer to your fiscal well being, improve your job situation or earnings to fucking pay for it yourself....

All very interesting but what does that screed have to do with anything I've posted?

Not a fucking thing.

Here's a thought...why not learn something about policies in question and then lecture us about why those policies don't jibe with your political theories?

It's doable, ya know.

Interesting it is as I feared. For the most part the thread only demonstrates that the left is deaf, dumb, and blind. We have outlined dozens of policy differences with Obama none of which have anything to do with the color of his skin. We have shown alternative solutions - solutions that unlike Obama's might actually solve the problem - and for our trouble been told that we shouldn't bother ourselves with such things but rather climb on board with solutions offered up, and not by Obama mind you but by the likes of Dingy Harry and Queen Nan, that are massively expensive, almost unimaginably complex, and will almost certainly do little to solve the problems they seek to address, but will almost certainly provide endless money for the Dem's two favorite constituencies Big Labor and trial Lawyers.

Give some concrete examples instead of generalizations and name calling, and we'll have a starting point for real debate.

Well, how about this. The stimulus plan has stimulated nothing and it was the biggest hand out of cash to the public in history. The Cash for Clunkers actually stimulated the economy and it wa stopped ASAP.

Why did the stimulus not stimulate while the Cash for Clunkers did stimulate the economy? It's easy. A stimulus program stimulates SPENDING. SPENDING.

I don't know what the dim wits in Washington are trying to stimulate and I don't think they know either.

There. Now you have a starting point for your debate.

Interesting it is as I feared. For the most part the thread only demonstrates that the left is deaf, dumb, and blind. We have outlined dozens of policy differences with Obama none of which have anything to do with the color of his skin. We have shown alternative solutions - solutions that unlike Obama's might actually solve the problem - and for our trouble been told that we shouldn't bother ourselves with such things but rather climb on board with solutions offered up, and not by Obama mind you but by the likes of Dingy Harry and Queen Nan, that are massively expensive, almost unimaginably complex, and will almost certainly do little to solve the problems they seek to address, but will almost certainly provide endless money for the Dem's two favorite constituencies Big Labor and trial Lawyers.

Give some concrete examples instead of generalizations and name calling, and we'll have a starting point for real debate.

Well, how about this. The stimulus plan has stimulated nothing and it was the biggest hand out of cash to the public in history. The Cash for Clunkers actually stimulated the economy and it wa stopped ASAP.

Why did the stimulus not stimulate while the Cash for Clunkers did stimulate the economy? It's easy. A stimulus program stimulates SPENDING. SPENDING.

I don't know what the dim wits in Washington are trying to stimulate and I don't think they know either.

There. Now you have a starting point for your debate.
Giving away borrowed cash that has to be payed back at a premium is follish.
Monetizing the debt in the DC shell games isnt going to work either.
How The Federal Reserve Is Monetizing Debt -- Seeking Alpha

When you ask those on the right, "Which policies do you object to?", they just spout "blurbs".

Examples:

We want our country back.

We don't want his "(insert word - Marxists, Communist, Fascist) ways here in this country".

We don't want him apologizing to the world.

We don't like his diplomacy.

We don't want him spending our money on roads and bridges.

We don't want him taxing the rich.

We don't want government health care so stay away from our Medicare and Medicaid.

Republicans have made it clear, they will note vote for anything he supports. Not a one. Even when 65% of America supports something, they will not support it if it's what Obama wants.

Where are the honest Conservatives standing up against the radical fringe? There aren't any. The entire party is the radical fringe. "Let's hope for a military coup". "Terrorists need to set off a nuclear weapon inside the country". "Secession is an option".

There are more than just fringe, they are anti American 'traitors". Benedict Arnold's.

When you ask those on the right, "Which policies do you object to?", they just spout "blurbs".

Examples:

We want our country back.

We don't want his "(insert word - Marxists, Communist, Fascist) ways here in this country".

We don't want him apologizing to the world.

We don't like his diplomacy.

We don't want him spending our money on roads and bridges.

We don't want him taxing the rich.

We don't want government health care so stay away from our Medicare and Medicaid.

Republicans have made it clear, they will note vote for anything he supports. Not a one. Even when 65% of America supports something, they will not support it if it's what Obama wants.

Where are the honest Conservatives standing up against the radical fringe? There aren't any. The entire party is the radical fringe. "Let's hope for a military coup". "Terrorists need to set off a nuclear weapon inside the country". "Secession is an option".

There are more than just fringe, they are anti American 'traitors". Benedict Arnold's.
See.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1579887-post23.html

Republican solutions:

- Cut more taxes on the wealthy
- Trickle Down
- Blame the poor for their situation
- Negotiate your position...then vote NO
- Stall for more time
- Fear Monger

Yes we have seen their solutions and they destroyed this country

I do.

I've outlined my objections to the direction their HC solution seems to be taking, already.

They seem to be throwing money at the problem, without seriously changing any of the causes of the HC crises.

Also, I think that the escalation of troops strength in Afghanistan is likewise an unwise foreign policy.

What else?

Let's see...the credit card reforms didn't go far enough, either.

Also, as it regards the real estate crises? REwarding the banks which essantially caused the crises seems foolish.

Now as the RIGHT'S OBECTIONS to Obama's plans?

Their objections appear to me to be even dumber than Obama's policies.

And ALL of that deals with your right to personal freedom... which goes hand in hand with personal responsibility....

Everything you have in this thread that you support tries to take away that personal responsibility and place it on other citizens/taxpayers

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INFRINGE ON THE PERSONAL FREEDOM OF OTHERS TO HAVE THE GOVERNMENT GIVE YOU WANT YOU THINK YOU NEED OR WANT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSE

You voluntarily agreed to house loan terms, you fucking live with it... you have bad enough credit that warrants a high credit card interest rate, tough shit and learn to better your credit... you want health care for your peace of mind and as a buffer to your fiscal well being, improve your job situation or earnings to fucking pay for it yourself....

All very interesting but what does that screed have to do with anything I've posted?

Not a fucking thing.

Here's a thought...why not learn something about policies in question and then lecture us about why those policies don't jibe with your political theories?

It's doable, ya know.

Funny... but you did post support for such things as "not going far enough on credit card reform"

Here's a fucking thought.... learn that our objections to your (and Obama's) entitlement stances do not disappear just because you try and distract

As for why the extreme left's policies do not "jibe" with mine... .simple.. they are against the standards set forth in the framing of this country.. they are infringing on the personal freedoms of the contributors for the benefit of the non-contributors in a wealth redistribution scheme for votes... for it is real easy to keep a voting base when you offer them shit at the expense of others... I.E. your and the left's stances on health care, credit card reform, mortgage bailouts, etc...

As stated so many times.. you and your ilk want something... fucking take a stance that shows you wish to earn it and take care of your own personal responsibilities

Republican solutions:

- Cut more taxes on the wealthy
- Trickle Down
- Blame the poor for their situation
- Negotiate your position...then vote NO
- Stall for more time
- Fear Monger

Yes we have seen their solutions and they destroyed this country

Idiot

How about more like:

Equal % taxation on all citizens
Equality in opportunity and not a forced redistribution based attempt at changing outcomes
Hold people accountable for their own choices and situations
Support the constitution
Reduce the size and scope of government

These ideals do not destroy the country... they destroy the leftist myths that are so prevalent and they go a long way towards destroying the entitlement mantra

As for why the extreme left's policies do not "jibe" with mine... .simple.. they are against the standards set forth in the framing of this country.. they are infringing on the personal freedoms of the contributors for the benefit of the non-contributors in a wealth redistribution scheme for votes... for it is real easy to keep a voting base when you offer them shit at the expense of others... I.E. your and the left's stances on health care, credit card reform, mortgage bailouts, etc...

Complete and total right wing Bull Shit

Show where anything the Democrats have done violates the Constitution. The American public overwhelmingly voted out the republicans for their inept handling of the country. "We the People" have spoken and we do not want the failed policies of the republicans

Complete and total right wing Bull Shit

Show where anything the Democrats have done violates the Constitution. The American public overwhelmingly voted out the republicans for their inept handling of the country. "We the People" have spoken and we do not want the failed policies of the republicans

Handouts to others at the expense of contributors.. inherently against the premise of the constitution... try actually understanding the concepts of the protection of personal freedoms and the positives AND negatives that come with that freedom...

There is noting in the Constitution that makes you as a citizen entitled to the earnings of others (distributed by the government or not) because you can't or won't provide for your self and your needs....

Handouts to others at the expense of contributors.. inherently against the premise of the constitution...

Show me!

Wishing it to be so does not make it so...

The far rightoids here simply cannot support their assertions. I know they wish they could, but they have become a laughing stock here.

Handouts to others at the expense of contributors.. inherently against the premise of the constitution...

Show me!

Section. 8. The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Note the fucking language you leftist entitlement junkie

The second part, is a limitation on what taxes are to pay for... not the term general welfare, not individual welfare.... it is for the country as a whole, not for anyone's sole individual benefit... you do NOT have the right spelled out ANYWHERE in the constitution that you are motherfucking entitled to one motherfucking cent of anyone else's earnings for your motherfucking personal responsibilities

Show me!

Section. 8. The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Note the fucking language you leftist entitlement junkie

The second part, is a limitation on what taxes are to pay for... not the term general welfare, not individual welfare.... it is for the country as a whole, not for anyone's sole individual benefit... you do NOT have the right spelled out ANYWHERE in the constitution that you are motherfucking entitled to one motherfucking cent of anyone else's earnings for your motherfucking personal responsibilities

LOL.....What a joke

You get this crap from Glenn Beck?

No court in the land has EVER interpretetd the Constitution that way.....NONE

Hey right wing nutjobs....You are not allowed to just make shit up!

Last edited:
There are quite a few thing that I have not supported Obama on...

His afghanistan policy

Not closing Gitmo

Giving insurance companies a gift horse in the health care plan...by making it mandatory we buy their private insurance...

Not hiring lobbyists promise broken.

Making a deal with PHARMA that congress won't allow bulk discount negotiations for medicare medicines.....

His choices in cabinet members not vetted well enough before choosing them....

NOT changing the rules/regs, on wall street , that allowed this credit mess to happen....back to the way they were where commercial banking was SEPARATE

Continuing to allow the Fed to dump cheap money in to the market.

Not holding Paulson accountable for not doing what he said, like buy up the toxic assets that we spent almost a TRILLION dollars on and not holding the banks accountable for their actions....of still not loosening credit for the average joe, even with our TRILLION.

As far as what those on the right have complained about....it has been so filled with IMMATURE COMMENTS AND SLANDER like Obamablama and YOUR MESSIAH and Hitler and Stalin and the marxist Obama and all that crappola.... it is just the boy crying wolf, with a bunch of insults in there, ONE TOO MANY TIMES...

along with compalining about spending money when NOT ONE THING HAS CHANGED between Bush and Obama as far as spending is kind of hypocritical...when Bush and his congress did it, it was not unconstitutional but now it is? When the Repubs created and passed the medicare Pill Bill was there UNCONSTITUTIONAL CHANTS...? of course not, the republicans in congress were doing it so it wasn't...yep...

Here some honesty...
All this of kind of crap gets ignored by me...obama indoctrination in schools, Obama wants to kill you, Obama is Hitler, Obama is a Marxist, Obama is not an American, Obama is taxing you more, Obama will take your medicare away, Obama hates white people, Obama hates old people, Michelle is a goon, Obama failed at the Olympics, Obama this and obama that crap is enough to make any SANE person puke from disgust in how immature many on the right have been. acting. I warned about this early on...that all this bullcrap silly stuff would take away from when there is a REAL issue to be against him on.

Right now, we see all of you doing this as just whiny little obama haters, and nothing more...BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU on the whole have done....

so maybe you all need to do a little self evaluation and things might change for the better....and your valid concerns may be heard and not be smothered by faux outrage on so many small things that don't really matter or by your constant slander and name calling.

Care

Last edited:

Forum List

Back