Any married woman who goes on vacation alone for 2 weeks needs

If they want to divorce, they will divorce.

If they work things out between themselves, it is no one else's business.

Did the woman fuck around or did she just go on a vacation alone?

she went away alone for 2 weeks

So what?

Men go hunting and fishing for weeks at a time... Sometimes the fishing includes two legged ones but many men go fishing and hunting for real fish and prey...

I think you are reading all wrong into what your friend did and should stop before you make more of a ass of yourself...

She didn't go with her husband, what makes you think she was alone?

she stated she was going alone

She might have left alone... doesn't mean she stayed that way.

Or, and here's a thought, maybe she didn't think it was your business who she was with.

And? That means she is fucking around?

So you would be cool with your wife going on vacation alone for 2 weeks?????????????????????????????????????/

Sure. Your wife? Not a chance. I heard she's been around.

Used to go to the Del Rio area deer hunting and Acuna was just across the border about 15 miles away from deer camp.
The Wife knew me and my Buds would go to the hill and hang out at the whore houses one or two nights while we were there.

to get a divorce. it looks like she is open to getting fucked by another man so why even stay together? Friend of mine said her husband didnt want to go so that means they need to split. That is not normal
What difference does it make to you?

to get a divorce. it looks like she is open to getting fucked by another man so why even stay together? Friend of mine said her husband didnt want to go so that means they need to split. That is not normal

I didnt like the sound of it

And that means she was going to get laid? You haven't got a clue.

I didnt like the sound of it

Since you aren't part of that marriage, it isn't up to you.

You know what a lot of people like the sound of? The sound of people minding their own business.

And? That means she is fucking around?

So you would be cool with your wife going on vacation alone for 2 weeks?????????????????????????????????????/

Wow. Kinda went crazy on the punctuation, didn't you?

Yeah, I would be cool with it. In fact, many years ago I did. My wife (ex-wife now) had a chance to go home to Vermont for 2 weeks. I couldn't get off work. She went.

A few years ago my girlfriend went to CA for a week long Surf Music festival. I couldn't go. She had a great time.

I've known married couples who took separate vacations every year, for a variety of reasons. I've known couples who were swingers. I've known married couples who are polyamorous and both of them date other people, when they are not on vacation. And I've known married couples who stopped having sex at all.

But I've never known anyone outside their family who was effected by it. And I've never known one case where it people should have been sticking their nose where it didn't belong.

I've known married couples who took separate vacations every year, for a variety of reasons. I've known couples who were swingers. I've known married couples who are polyamorous and both of them date other people, when they are not on vacation. And I've known married couples who stopped having sex at all.

But I've never known anyone outside their family who was effected by it. And I've never known one case where it people should have been sticking their nose where it didn't belong.

How can you enjoy a vacation alone

Have you seen how some married couples interact? How do they enjoy a vacation together.

If you go alone you get to eat what you want, when you want. You see the sights you want to see, when you want to see them. You stay up late or get up early. You enjoy a vacation for the vacation.

Have you seen how some married couples interact? How do they enjoy a vacation together.

If you go alone you get to eat what you want, when you want. You see the sights you want to see, when you want to see them. You stay up late or get up early. You enjoy a vacation for the vacation.

Well maybe I should go to Chicago for a weekend and enjoy that

Well maybe I should go to Chicago for a weekend and enjoy that

Given the way you get mad about little things, I think going on a weekend trip by yourself would be good.

Mrs Tainant and myself are having our first holiday together ,just us, since our honeymoon 20 odd years ago. We fly out on friday and are both a bit nervous. 2 weeks is a long time together.

Forum List

Back