Any Jets Fans Out There?

Hi guys, just checking in. I’m a blue dog Democrat. My politics tend to be pragmatic holding both liberal and conservative views. I’m more about the conversation vs the joust.
A very HEARTY welcome, Jets! I hope you don't mind harsh language and trolls--otherwise, it's a great board and the Ignore function works dandy, if you're someone who really can't just mentally ignore all the guff.
We have a fine group of liberal and conservative thinkers here; it might just take a little while to find them. Be patient.
Make yourself to home! Have a donut.
b6bd62f40624d32a12878e5f2ed20a32--last-supper-the-hours.jpg

I KNEW IT!!!! Confectionary partisanship... Fancy-ass Bakery goods for anyone who has a progressive bone in their body while you give day-old glazed donuts to a more moderate noob...

Tighten up OldLady or we will see you in court...

:welcome: Jets Have you seen Benny lately?
I know of whom you speak, Ridgerunner. She's no "moderate." She's a sock.

???
Not you, Jets, the poster that Ridgerunner thinks I was stingy to because of her politics. But that wasn't why.

Hi guys, just checking in. I’m a blue dog Democrat. My politics tend to be pragmatic holding both liberal and conservative views. I’m more about the conversation vs the joust.
I'm a jets fan since 66 [long Island] but football isn't that big in my book..Ilike the Steelers [from Altoona originally] and giants also..I remember when Joe Willy was drafted and signed, Sonny Werblin, Weeb Ewbank...Been to emerson Boozers bar, met Marty Lyons at a bar...did I drop enough names?...lol

Welcome to USMB, Jets. Hope you enjoy the boards. Just keep your shots up to date, as there is a little ankle-biting that goes on around here. Best wishes. :thup:

Forum List

Back