Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

I didn't say that you dumb fuck. I pointed out you asked me that same question in a different thread....just yesterday.....and I answered it. I pointed out what you did you fucking whiny little bitch.

I assume this post was directed at The Idiot One? It looked like it was directed at me is why I ask Curve.

For once, I agree with something that jerk said...you are a dumb fuck and a whiny little bitch. Trust me; I dealt with it long enough to know he WAS talking about you. It's called being ironic dumb fuck.

Why is it people announce I am on their ignore list yet still talk about me everyday? Lol....

Here is one of them for starters.time to eat your shit.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

there are dozens and dozens of others that you will find as well when you click on that link in his thread PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11.you wont read that link though cause you just confessed you only see what you want to see by blindly dismissing videos like an idiot would do.lol.

LOL, yeah she's world renowned...

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphilis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and discredited by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS.

besides, her field is biology. How exactly does this make her any more an expert in building construction than Jim, the guy who sells Chicago Sun Times at the train station?

-TSO

your avoiding the many others in that link.:lol:

Avoiding? yep, I refuse to read through 11 pages of back and forth banter. Again, it's you that is claiming that all of these world renown scientists are backing your claims...provide the names.

-TSO

Tell you what Curvelight.

You want an honest debate about the "OCT"? Let's do away with the name calling and other bullshit and debate.

Let's discuss the Twin Tower's collapse. What part of the OCT's description or explanation of the collapse of the towers do you not agree with? Pick one part.

Let's debate.

The towers are only one aspect of 9E. Admittedly, I have not studied them nearly as much as flight 77 but I do know some problems surrounding the whole of the events that day. But one question is this: Could you explain why the State of New York kept hundreds of first hand eyewitness testimonies hidden from the public for years?

her bullshit slander comes from screw loose change,,there are veterans that received presidential honors that he slanders in the same manner and then if all else fails she will imply that retired vets are unemployed and suffer dementia...she is a real sick bitch
she also like to slander food service workers and people with disability's

there are hundreds fool

Out of how many architects and engineers worldwide? Those that you prop up as truth tellers total what, .5% of the total number of professionals?

-TSO

hundreds, mostly just calling for another investigation....

there are about 1,750,000 architects and engineers WORKING in the usa alone. this doesnt include retired or otherwise not working and doesnt include worldwide (as your list does).

it also doesnt include people that are NOT architects nor engineers, such as people that dig pools, like your list does.

the number of architects and engineers you site is not only pathetic, its downright embarrassing to your cause. its so small that it actually helps support the case that the official version of events is correct.

LOL, yeah she's world renowned...

besides, her field is biology. How exactly does this make her any more an expert in building construction than Jim, the guy who sells Chicago Sun Times at the train station?

-TSO

your avoiding the many others in that link.:lol:

Avoiding? yep, I refuse to read through 11 pages of back and forth banter. Again, it's you that is claiming that all of these world renown scientists are backing your claims...provide the names.

-TSO

the names are all listed there,if your too much of a lazy ass to seek the truth and only see what you want to see,theres nothing i can do about that.:cuckoo: you Bush dupes always prove your not interested in the truth,i cant recall how many times i have asked people here to read griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiray theory just to watch you guys run off with your tails between your legs since you only see what you want to see which again as we both know,is why you wont watch youtube videos that have truth in them.:cuckoo: and dont put words in my mouth,the ones im talking about are many that alex jones has nothing to do with.look here,very credible people-demolition experts speaking out it was an inside job.This always goes ignored as well everytime I post it so I dont know why I bother here with it.

http://demolitionexpertsquestion911.blogspot.com/ oh and and dont come back with something like agent fizz does saying-"they are only questioning it",because they clearly say only explosives could have brought the towers down there.lol.

Last edited:

You want an honest debate about the "OCT"? Let's do away with the name calling and other bullshit and debate.

Let's discuss the Twin Tower's collapse. What part of the OCT's description or explanation of the collapse of the towers do you not agree with? Pick one part.

Let's debate.

The towers are only one aspect of 9E. Admittedly, I have not studied them nearly as much as flight 77 but I do know some problems surrounding the whole of the events that day. But one question is this: Could you explain why the State of New York kept hundreds of first hand eyewitness testimonies hidden from the public for years?

That's opinion my friend. I want to discuss the more scientific aspects of 9/11. Something with more substance then things based on opinion and conjecture.

Pick something about the Twin Towers that NIST got wrong in their report and explain why. What about WTC7's collapse? Anything in there that NIST got wrong? The Pentagon flight paths?

Could you explain why the State of New York kept hundreds of first hand eyewitness testimonies hidden from the public for years?

sure. right after you document who the hundreds are.

You responded to this already and said it doesn't matter. When a bitchbug like you can't even admit you fucked up on reading a stupid poll then what possible purpose is there in discussing any of this with you?

Let's debate.

That's opinion my friend. I want to discuss the more scientific aspects of 9/11. Something with more substance then things based on opinion and conjecture.

Pick something about the Twin Towers that NIST got wrong in their report and explain why. What about WTC7's collapse? Anything in there that NIST got wrong? The Pentagon flight paths?

You avoided the first. Simple. Question. Good grief.

No.

YOU avoided the first topic. That being the Twin Towers which were part of the so-called 9/11 conspiracy. Why did you change the subject based on the fact that you haven't studied them?

No.

YOU avoided the first topic. That being the Twin Towers which were part of the so-called 9/11 conspiracy. Why did you change the subject based on the fact that you haven't studied them?

The topic of the thread is 9E.....which.....in case you didn't know.....contains one or two events along with the twin towers. I asked a simple question about the Towers and you ignored it. If you can't handle defending the OCT just say so now and bow out gracefully.

You just asked this in a different thread and I already answered. You're a useless **** for trying to make it strictly personal and ignoring what I've already said.

bent tight is just a puss looking for yet another stupid reason to use his pet phrase, "****," in a post and directed at anybody who exposes him for the lying sack of pus that he is.

His act is simple. He likes to CLAIM that he has never articulated a position as a 9/11 Troofer. No no. Not bent tight. HE, being the lofty intellectual that he pretends to be, merely 'asks questions.'

But now he wants to engage in a DEBATE over a proposition he hasn't actually come down on one side of yet. :cuckoo:

The FACT is Gamalon has totally exposed bent tight for the dishonest puss that he is.

bent tight will be back with the magic word in 5 ...
4 ...
3 ...
2 ...

You're such a fucking reject. I have NEVER denied being a troofer and have always admitted to being a troofer so you dumbasses claim to have "exposed" me on something I have repeatedly ADMITTED!!!!!! Rotfl! Must be those awesome detective skills that lead you to simply believe the Bush admin. Hahaha

Great job on completely ignoring post #20. We all knew you would.

LOL.

Nope. You just now finally admitted it. Previously you have engaged in the transparently fraudulent pretense that you are only "asking questions." In fact, you got all indignant about it, moron. You are truly retarded.

Of course you ARE a troofer. Everyone has seen that all along -- despite your perpetual dishonest efforts to evade that obvious fact.

I'll take a look again at post number 20. (It would have been more efficient to just quote the relevant part, you lying puss troofer idiot.)

Against an informed and honest person.

But, if those are the ground rules, that would leave you out.

You're the dumbass who tried to claim the Op Northwoods documents were PLANTED INSIDE THE PENTAGON to boost the troofer movement. Your dumbass didn't know those documents were released several months before 9E. Lol.......what a silly bitch. If you think you can hold your own then let's have a one on one debate. It's clear you claim the OCT is true so let's see you defend it. You can't, and you know it. You would do nothing but whine and make strictly personal remarks as soon as it became clear you would get pwned by your own fucking ignorance. Put up or shut up.

LOL!

You already tried this deflection before, bent tight. I declined your invitation then to play the silly game then -- and I still decline it.

Op'n Northfraud is not the point EXCEPT that it too is another loopey conspiracy theory.

Some loopey conspiracy theories you willingly embrace. Some you ridicule.

There could be hope for you yet. Doubtful, but possible.

Oh, and by the way, I knew a long time ago when Op'n Northfraud docs had been released. You may have me confused with somebody else. you do that kind of thing a lot. Being confused, that is.

Now back to the 9/11 question. You know absolutely nothing about it. You look for somebody to debate, but you are too addled to engage in honest debate as many of your posts in this very thread re-establish.

Try to remain calm and stay focused. Stop being such a pussy. When asked a direct question, find your little balls, man up and try answering them.

Whats entertaining is that you never post a single thing and all of your posts amount to nothing more than a drunk in a bar saying "yeah buddy". :lol:

And repeatedly telling everyone to watch 300+ youtube videos. Literally.

Apart from ad hominem attacks, that's all he does.

The classic "hail Mary" hope that somehow there will be a day when he is correct and his wasted life as a twoofer will be vindicated.

liarability is a total douche with nothing relevant to say

You think you have something relevant to say, but since all you do is lie and defame those who are not entitled to defend themselves from your hideously vile false defamations, you are actually just a coward pussy and a scumbag.

Fucking Troofers all lie.

Have a great night, you coward.

Forum List

Back