Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

Here's what I find funny.

For someone who says that they never said it was an inside job, or claims that don't know what happened, you sure use quite a bit of terminology and evidence that suggests where you actually stand on this topic.

If you've never said it was an inside job or don't really know what happened, why do you use the term "Official Conspiracy Theory"?

Why do you want to debate against it if your not sure what happened?

Why is it that 99% of your posts are against the official story AND the people who support it?

You just asked this in a different thread and I already answered. You're a useless **** for trying to make it strictly personal and ignoring what I've already said.

what a freaking hypocrite saying WE are the ones that repeat the same thing over and over again.go get a brain that has a memory in it THE IDIOT ONE.:lol:

I didn't say that you dumb fuck. I pointed out you asked me that same question in a different thread....just yesterday.....and I answered it. I pointed out what you did you fucking whiny little bitch.

Tell you what Curvelight.

You want an honest debate about the "OCT"? Let's do away with the name calling and other bullshit and debate.

Let's discuss the Twin Tower's collapse. What part of the OCT's description or explanation of the collapse of the towers do you not agree with? Pick one part.

Let's debate.

were not the morons with the logic of ignoring what experts-architects,engineers,demolition experts,first responders,firemen,world class scientists and witness testimonys say and being idiotic enough with the logic that if NIST and the mainstream media said it happened this way,its automatically true.:lol::lol: you Bush dupes are entertaining with your logic thats for sure.:lol::lol:

Psst, you seem to think that the small number of "experts" who have been duped by the likes of Alex Jones means, the entire population of those career fields is in agreement. As an architect and someone who has been privy to a few controled demolitions, I constantly use facts to sway my opinion, not something someone else has told me via youtube. Get a brain, and think for yourself, not what Alex Jones preaches.

-TSO
strawman

OCT = Official Conspiracy Theory

1. I never claimed it was an inside job. For some reason it pisses you girl scouts off so much that I am honest in saying I don't know what happened that you have to repeatedly put words in my mouth.

For someone who says that they never said it was an inside job, or claims that don't know what happened, you sure use quite a bit of terminology and evidence that suggests where you actually stand on this topic.

If you've never said it was an inside job or don't really know what happened, why do you use the term "Official Conspiracy Theory"?

Why is it that 99% of your posts are against the official story AND the people who support it?

You just asked this in a different thread and I already answered. You're a useless **** for trying to make it strictly personal and ignoring what I've already said.

bent tight is just a puss looking for yet another stupid reason to use his pet phrase, "****," in a post and directed at anybody who exposes him for the lying sack of pus that he is.

His act is simple. He likes to CLAIM that he has never articulated a position as a 9/11 Troofer. No no. Not bent tight. HE, being the lofty intellectual that he pretends to be, merely 'asks questions.'

But now he wants to engage in a DEBATE over a proposition he hasn't actually come down on one side of yet. :cuckoo:

The FACT is Gamalon has totally exposed bent tight for the dishonest puss that he is.

bent tight will be back with the magic word in 5 ...
4 ...
3 ...
2 ...

what a freaking hypocrite saying WE are the ones that repeat the same thing over and over again.go get a brain that has a memory in it THE IDIOT ONE.:lol:

I didn't say that you dumb fuck. I pointed out you asked me that same question in a different thread....just yesterday.....and I answered it. I pointed out what you did you fucking whiny little bitch.

I assume this post was directed at The Idiot One? It looked like it was directed at me is why I ask Curve.

I assume this post was directed at The Idiot One? It looked like it was directed at me is why I ask Curve.

For once, I agree with something that jerk said...you are a dumb fuck and a whiny little bitch. Trust me; I dealt with it long enough to know he WAS talking about you. It's called being ironic dumb fuck.

the worlds best scientists

Really? According to whom? Alex Jones?

-TSO

lol.thanks for proving your lack of research and how you never do any cause no it didnt come from alex jones.:lol:If you ever did any research without seeing only what you want to see,you would know this.:lol:

You are the one claiming they are "the world's best scientists" it's up to you to provide the backup for your claim. I asked a question, and you failed to answer. Go figure.

*waits for a youtube video to be posted as inside job's reply*

-TSO

Here is one of them for starters.time to eat your shit.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

there are dozens and dozens of others that you will find as well when you click on that link in his thread PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11.you wont read that link though cause you just confessed you only see what you want to see by blindly dismissing videos like an idiot would do.lol.

Last edited:

You are correct....I misquoted....my fault!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

there are dozens and dozens of others that you will find as well when you click on that link in his thread PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11.you wont read that link though cause you just confessed you only see what you want to see by blindly dismissing videos like an idiot would do.lol.

LOL, yeah she's world renowned...

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphilis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and discredited by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS.

besides, her field is biology. How exactly does this make her any more an expert in building construction than Jim, the guy who sells Chicago Sun Times at the train station?

-TSO

I would say those are some very credible distinguished people.are you yet ready to admit you have made yourself look like a first prized jack ass listening to what the corporate controlled media and government agencys such as NIST tell you? lol.
9/11 Summary

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphilis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and discredited by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS.

besides, her field is biology. How exactly does this make her any more an expert in building construction than Jim, the guy who sells Chicago Sun Times at the train station?

-TSO

Isn't Steven Jones unemployed? Aren't renown people usually...employed....somewhere?

-TSO

your avoiding the many others in that PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11 link.:lol:

Last edited:

bent tight is just a puss looking for yet another stupid reason to use his pet phrase, "****," in a post and directed at anybody who exposes him for the lying sack of pus that he is.

His act is simple. He likes to CLAIM that he has never articulated a position as a 9/11 Troofer. No no. Not bent tight. HE, being the lofty intellectual that he pretends to be, merely 'asks questions.'

But now he wants to engage in a DEBATE over a proposition he hasn't actually come down on one side of yet. :cuckoo:

The FACT is Gamalon has totally exposed bent tight for the dishonest puss that he is.

bent tight will be back with the magic word in 5 ...
4 ...
3 ...
2 ...

You're such a fucking reject. I have NEVER denied being a troofer and have always admitted to being a troofer so you dumbasses claim to have "exposed" me on something I have repeatedly ADMITTED!!!!!! Rotfl! Must be those awesome detective skills that lead you to simply believe the Bush admin. Hahaha

Great job on completely ignoring post #20. We all knew you would.

Forum List

Back