Any guitar players?

Used to play Floyd's Breathe at gigs! I was the only one in CT who knows how to play the turnaround correctly. It is D7#9 to D7b9 at the 5th position!

Guitar, bass, some keys, some drums, etc., and generally vocals in the Neil Young D4 range, meaning if the melody is basically D4 (LOL) I can kind of do it. Folks, what is up with the lack of local live acts? Very sad night life, and very sad young, brainwashed liberals relate to hilarious shitty disco, hip hop or whatever the call it nowadays.

Here is an awesome live performance from the a great drummer, one of the best guitarists in history, and a brilliant bassist. Live music should be like this, like John Coltrane and Bill Evans were directing.

Last edited:
Used to play Floyd's Breathe at gigs! I was the only one in CT who knows how to play the turnaround correctly. It is D7#9 to D7b9 at the 5th position!

Guitar, bass, some keys, some drums, etc., and generally vocals in the Neil Young D4 range, meaning if the melody is basically D4 (LOL) I can kind of do it. Folks, what is up with the lack of local live acts? Very sad night life, and very sad young, brainwashed liberals relate to hilarious shitty disco, hip hop or whatever the call it nowadays.

Here is an awesome live performance from the a great drummer, one of the best guitarists in history, and a brilliant bassist. Live music should be like this, like John Coltrane and Bill Evans were directing.

So now you think musical taste is related to political beliefs, and claim a liberal can only like disco or hip hop. Your brain really is fried, isn't it?

BULLDOG, I am indicating musical taste, like anything can be controlled. Liberal qu33rs, control the school systems and the MSM and apparently like shittty music since it can control teenagers by only presenting shit as being good. That is the fact jack!

Snout, realize drink prices have quadrupled , while band $$ has stayed the same in the last 3 decades....~S~

BULLDOG, I am indicating musical taste, like anything can be controlled. Liberal qu33rs, control the school systems and the MSM and apparently like shittty music since it can control teenagers by only presenting shit as being good. That is the fact jack!

Like I said, your brain is fried.

When Guitar Mag first came out with the Guitar Player of the Year, they polled al genres of music. They were heavily into Rock Musicians. What they didn't foresee is that Chet Atkins would win, him being associated with Country. Atkins did a special where he played all genres of music with different bands on PBS from Classical with the worlds best to Hard Rock. After 4 more years of him winning the Best Guitarist, they ended up saying that once you won, you could not win again. This opened up the competition for all the others.

Atkins produced many different styles of music and brought us the Nashville Sound. If he liked you you were a star.

Forum List

Back