Any guesses?

Mr. P said:
Hahahahaha…Yep, direct from India!

"Now is there anything else I can do for you?".
Yea, fix the Fuckin problem, and stop the "will you hold please" shit, YOU MORON!!!

Damn Outsourcing crap! What are they thinking?

I had a credit card dispute so I called the company customer service number, and representative Mike answered with an extremely thick Pakistani accent...U huh?

Bonnie said:
I had a credit card dispute so I called the company customer service number, and representative Mike answered with an extremely thick Pakistani accent...U huh?
Yeah, “Customer NO Service” seems to be coming into a new era, “Make it impossible” to get to us, and if you do, deal with the language problem yourself.

I just don't get it..Bad business practice IMO.

EDIT: I noted the Mike, mine was Julie but the e-mail says, "Prakash Sapur".
Go figure! :laugh:

Mr. P said:
Yeah, “Customer NO Service” seems to be coming into a new era, “Make it impossible” to get to us, and if you do, deal with the language problem yourself.

I just don't get it..Bad business practice IMO.

EDIT: I noted the Mike, mine was Julie but the e-mail says, "Prakash Sapur".
Go figure! :laugh:

There was a sixty minute piece on this subject. It was funny in a way in that the customer reps in India are given an intensive 8 week course on being and sounding more "American", so they are given new names, like John, and Tom, and they are taught to drop the accent and learn American slang terms... I guess Mike and Julie failed the course :rolleyes: LOL

Bonnie said:
There was a sixty minute piece on this subject. It was funny in a way in that the customer reps in India are given an intensive 8 week course on being and sounding more "American", so they are given new names, like John, and Tom, and they are taught to drop the accent and learn American slang terms... I guess Mike and Julie failed the course :rolleyes: LOL
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe they should make it 6 months, and teach them english. :thup:

so many PC problems mentioned...I have probably about as many as the next guy/gal...however I have a HP...it came with a "Complete System Restore CD...anytime I get a virus or annoying hacker or system crash...I just insert the CD and walla all problems go away within 15minutes!Ya have to save all your files on another cd though because the restore cleans everthing! :cool:

archangel said:
so many PC problems mentioned...I have probably about as many as the next guy/gal...however I have a HP...it came with a "Complete System Restore CD...anytime I get a virus or annoying hacker or system crash...I just insert the CD and walla all problems go away within 15minutes!Ya have to save all your files on another cd though because the restore cleans everthing! :cool:

And that works for faulty and malfunctioning hardware? :rolleyes:

Said1 said:
And that works for faulty and malfunctioning hardware? :rolleyes:

in my case it did...my hard drive went into a terminal melt down after some malware entered...sounded like missed gear shifting...contacted HP they said to insert CD as many times as it takes...it took about 10 tries..then the knashing metal sounds disappeared...so I will assume...in my case that... yes it does work! :cof:

archangel said:
in my case it did...my hard drive went into a terminal melt down after some malware entered...sounded like missed gear shifting...contacted HP they said to insert CD as many times as it takes...it took about 10 tries..then the knashing metal sounds disappeared...so I will assume...in my case that... yes it does work! :cof:

Gnashing metal sounds........I won't tellyou what happened to my old machine that last time that happened to me......Hint: lots of smoke. :cry:

Mr. P said:
I guess I should say, I think Dell makes a very good computer, it’s the customers service I have a problem with, not the product.

excellent product and great customer service!

archangel said:
excellent product and great customer service!
No need to spend that kind of money, not when it comes to computers anyway.
I have an excellent product equal to that for half the price. For that I can ignore crappy customer service, which BTW shouldn't be confused with tech support, I haven't had any problem with them. Then again I seldom call them, I repair most of my stuff myself. :D

Mr. P said:
No need to spend that kind of money, not when it comes to computers anyway.
I have an excellent product equal to that for half the price. For that I can ignore crappy customer service, which BTW shouldn't be confused with tech support, I haven't had any problem with them. Then again I seldom call them, I repair most of my stuff myself. :D

I bought my HP through Heartland America when my Compaq went into terminal default...shot it... then bought a Hp...only cost me $299.00 complete with everything except the monitor which I have two(one a dell) They are remanufatured at HP and come with the CD restore and a guarantee... so far so good over two years now...love it!

Forum List

Back