Any Futurama Fans?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I always loved it. The ScyFy channel has been having a marathon for the better part of a day. I love the way it playfully satirizes every sci-fi franchise you've ever heard of and the way it pokes smartass fun at society in general. In a wild, kinda whacky sci-fi cartoon setting. But it always does it with a lot of cute, good-hearted moments. That's what makes Futurama so affable to watch.

I have a few seasons of it on DVD and all four of the Futurama DVD-movies. On the DVDs, if you select the French dubbing, the woman who does French-Leela has a really sexy, strangely hypnotic voice. Even if your own French is very broken and butchery (as mine certainly is).

I always loved it. The ScyFy channel has been having a marathon for the better part of a day. I love the way it playfully satirizes every sci-fi franchise you've ever heard of and the way it pokes smartass fun at society in general. In a wild, kinda whacky sci-fi cartoon setting. But it always does it with a lot of cute, good-hearted moments. That's what makes Futurama so affable to watch.

I have a few seasons of it on DVD and all four of the Futurama DVD-movies. On the DVDs, if you select the French dubbing, the woman who does French-Leela has a really sexy, strangely hypnotic voice. Even if your own French is very broken and butchery (as mine certainly is).

The show blows and is not funny. The fact CC still airs Futurama is probably the leading argument for me to just get rid of cable totally.

Does anyone NOT love the glaringly socially clumsy, overgrown alien lobster Dr. Zoidberg?......I didn't think so.

The show blows and is not funny. The fact CC still airs Futurama is probably the leading argument for me to just get rid of cable totally.

If you hate it, why the FUCK are you in this thread other than to spread your trolling-feces, you sneering c*nt? The thread title is pretty EVIDENT it's only for Futurama FANS, you snotty horse's ass! You post on this thread ONE more time, I'm deleting it and you're on ignore, you motherfucker.
Because I feel like you supporting it is a troll on the entire planet. You’re probably one of the few motherfuckers keeping the Simpson’s going on way past their time. We should’ve put that show down a decade ago.

I can’t begin to understand why these show are on...and just when I believe they’re done for, I see another cardboard cutout of John cena.

When you said Futurama OP....I immediately associated with the word Cinerama....vintage from the early 1960s you know.....

"Cinerama is a widescreen process that originally projected images simultaneously from three synchronized 35 mm projectors onto a huge, deeply curved screen ..."

but of course it wasn't meant to be that lol ...... would have been too good to be true :p

duckman.jpg

I always loved The Late Phillip J. Fry, Crime and Oracle, Roswell That Ends Well, The Series Has Landed, Love's Labors Lost in Space, The Day the Earth Stood Stupid and the DVD-movie Bender's Big Score.

Futurama was almost called called something else and what is it with the owls?

I think the original title they were floating around was "Aloha Mars." But I don't think it has anything do with with Futurama oh-so-terrifying owl problem.

Futurama was almost called called something else and what is it with the owls?

I think the original title they were floating around was "Aloha Mars." But I don't think it has anything do with with Futurama oh-so-terrifying owl problem.
Yeah owls.They were a thing in Futurama. James Thurber had this hang up about owls, too. Flying up in in his face and stuff.

Love the show

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lela was always my favorite. Bender reminded me of my Irish drunken uncle, Bite my shinny metal buttocks....exactly what my unko would have said 25 years ago at a Xmas party.

Forum List

Back