Any example of Cons condemning a GOP perv?

i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Help me out . Anyone got a name ?

Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

There's a judge guilty of pedophilia in Alabama?

you should bring charges
Still defending kid toucher Roy Moore huh?

That says it all

Well perhaps you can find some proof he touched kids

i was trying to think of just one ? O’rielly , nope. Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

They only time they might condemn someone is if it’s a liberal . Whenever a con is accused the woman is a lying whore.

Judge Pedophile in Alabama ? No.

There's a judge guilty of pedophilia in Alabama?

you should bring charges

Oh you need a trial now ? What were the Clintons found guilty of ?

Perjury and obstruction of justice.

The evidence against hillary is pretty damning.

Actually no..it's not. There like 7 investigations that all found nothing to prosecute.
If you are referring to the Benghazi investigations, those were not criminal investigations. They found that Hillary and the Hussein lied to the American people and the whole situation could had been avoided.

If you are referring to the email investigation it was known that the law had been broken, and after BJ had a little tarmac visit with Lynch, Comey suddenly claimed that although the law had been broken, Hillary was too dumb to know she broke the law so he didn’t recommend pressing charges.

We believe in innocence until proven guilty! Did you guys condemn or elect Bill Clinton? Anthony Weiner? Al Franken? Cory Booker Keith Ellison?

When you are chanting “lock her up” , do you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

The evidence against hillary is pretty damning. Panel a grand jury and let’s have some due process. I’m sure she would want the grand jury to hear the evidence if she is innocent

No it’s not. What crime did she even commit ? Cons what to bend some espionage criminal law in order to use against her.
She violated the espionage act, moron. She sent classified material over the public internet to her personal serve which wasn't secure. Anyone with a security clearance knows that's a crime.

The airport bathroom foot tapper, wasn’t he a gay pub?

I’ll admit he is a perv and I will condemn him for picking up strange cock at the airport.

Everyone is an Amateur compared to slick Willy... No one is more perverted on the planet

You're thinking about wild bill. Libs were quick to condemn all those raunchy whores and give ol wild bill a blue light special during his decades of debauchery. They love to reminisce.

Half a dozen Hollywood celebrities called for everything from assault to arson and murder on the President of the United States but nobody on the left even criticized them. Harvey Weinstein is still on the H'wood A list and nobody even talks about Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad". O'Reilly got fired. What more do you want?

Last edited:
Perhaps the left should try leading by example on this I have seen little if anything on the accusations against Keith Ellison. I don't know if the allegations against Ellison are true just like I don't know if those against Kavanaugh are true both are presumed innocent but the left are increasingly willing to accept an allegation as proof of guilt so let the condemnation begin.

Perhaps the left should try leading by example on this I have seen little if anything on the accusations against Keith Ellison. I don't know if the allegations against Ellison are true just like I don't know if those against Kavanaugh are true both are presumed innocent but the left are increasingly willing to accept an allegation as proof of guilt so let the condemnation begin.
Looking a bit more true at this point.
Ellison domestic violence accuser posts medical record on Twitter

At least someone thought to get documentation.

I wasn't on USMB at the time but I couldn't stand Roy Moore and thought there was no justification for a man of his age dating minor girls.

George Ryan..... no one defended him and we all wanted him in jail...unlike you guys and your bob menendez, with credible allegations of child rape, you asshats still support him.

Neither O'reilly nor Moore were pervs, Tim

However, when there have been, be it Mark Foley or Jim Kolbe, Republicans have had no problem in turning away closet liberals when they do appear- which isn't very often.

As I recall, the Senate basically told him he would be unwelcome in the Senate if elected.

From Wiki

"In early November, when sexual misconduct allegations against Moore were reported, many Republicans at the national level called for Moore to drop out of the race or withdrew their endorsements of him.[129][130] Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan said he should step aside.[134][135] The Republican National Committee (RNC) and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) temporarily withdrew funding from his campaign.[178] Alabama Republicans generally continued to support him, many saying they did not believe the allegations.[179] Initially Trump said Moore should withdraw "if the charges are true", but pointed out that "he denies it."[136] A week before the election Trump strongly endorsed Moore.[137] Following Trump's endorsement, the RNC reinstated their support for him,[178] and McConnell said he would "let the people of Alabama decide" whether to elect Moore.[180] Just four days before the election, Trump appeared at a rally in Pensacola, Florida, near the border of Alabama, and again endorsed Moore.[181]"

Not exactly a stunning rebuke but a condemnation.

Forum List

Back