Any Evolution-believing Person care to Explain Origin of Life?

SpidermanTuba said:
It makes no sense to a person who has already decided it is wrong without looking at the facts.

You don't have that right. ID can't make sense to illogical people who have hardened their minds and hearts to the concepts of 'faith', but follow Macro Evolution to their grave because "Somebody said it's true'.

I'm not very smart. I don't have a TON of faith, either. I do have common sense though. Looking at BOTH scenarios, it's pretty easy to see Macro Evolution requires SO MUCH FAITH; more than I can justify wasting on the 'theory'.

ID just makes more sense.

Mr. P said:
Oh I see, evolution is "selective". So some exists but not all? Hummmm. :dev2:

Exactly. We're getting 'taller' as a people. We're changing our weights and our characteristics. We'll never be anything but people, however. Adaption is NOT evolution.

dmp said:
Exactly. We're getting 'taller' as a people. We're changing our weights and our characteristics. We'll never be anything but people, however. Adaption is NOT evolution.
So tell those idiots to stop calling it micro evolution as some form of appeasement, and call it adaptation. Thanks. :)

The ClayTaurus said:
So tell those idiots to stop calling it micro evolution as some form of appeasement, and call it adaptation. Thanks. :)

Sure...I'll send a memo out to 'them'. Right along w/ the TPS reports. No, I won't forget the cover-sheet.

dmp said:
Sure...I'll send a memo out to 'them'. Right along w/ the TPS reports. No, I won't forget the cover-sheet.
Just in case you do...
tps-report.jpg

The ClayTaurus said:
As has been discussed on this board before, one can fully believe in evolution and the idea that life was created by a supernatural simultaneously. Evolution does not encompass the creation of life, just the changes of it.
Yeah, that's me. I believe there was a supercreator, I call it God. After the 'beginning' evolution, the 'real' version, not the one we know of so far, began, which was part of God's plan. As a wise one said here before, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Mr. P said:
Fact: Evolution exists, its real and provable.
We live with it everyday. Think not? Tell those nasty lil viruses that keep changing and becoming resistant to drugs it ain’t so, they really can’t do that, right? Wrong, evolution is in front of you everyday.

Now how was evolution created or come to be? Donno, but neither does anyone else. Your beleif (whatever it is) is not proof.
Which is what is holding back ID from being taught in the science classroom.

dmp said:
Yeah - I'll be able to see that pic when I get home, I'd guess.
It's a naked picture of Salma Hayek making cupcakes for a naked Jessica Alba.

Too bad I'll be taking it down and switching it to something much more boring in 10 minutes. Oh well, sucks to be you!

The ClayTaurus said:
It's a naked picture of Salma Hayek making cupcakes for a naked Jessica Alba.

Too bad I'll be taking it down and switching it to something much more boring in 10 minutes. Oh well, sucks to be you!

Clever naming it 'tps-report.jpg' :)

The ClayTaurus said:
I had already switched it. You missed out. STBY

No you didn't...I hit 'quote' a few seconds after you posted that url. :)

I can see the url, just not the image.

Now, was it a 'naked picture' of Salma, or a 'picture of salma, naked'?

Kathianne said:
Which is what is holding back ID from being taught in the science classroom.
Yep, and I don't have a problem with that at all. Teach ID in church or at home if you like. School science class is for teaching provable facts IMO not faith.

dmp said:
No you didn't...I hit 'quote' a few seconds after you posted that url. :)

I can see the url, just not the image.

Now, was it a 'naked picture' of Salma, or a 'picture of salma, naked'?
Yes I did. I switched it, and then switched it back. It's an elaborate plan, don't try to understand it.

And as to who's naked, well, you'll never know, now will you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back