Any DingBats who still don't believe that Russia Hacked our Election? Now Hacking Soldiers Phones~

Sooo...with all the cheating, lying, corruption, and Russia's help... Hillary still lost. :)

So what? This board "lit up" with "paid" obviously Clinton supporters the few final weeks of the election. They were gone after the election ended and she lost. I am sorry many are so stupid that they could be swayed by a foreign poster publishing opinions. Anyone that stupid does not need to be voting.

Actually they were swayed by a fellow american, who was being secretly played by a foreign poster.

People were tricked, just as if they got a telephone call from their bank, who asks them to verify their identity by giving their date of birth, social security number, and mothers maiden name. Only to find out it was a russian.

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit
those over there hack shit
even those guys hack shit
but those fucking RUSSIANS!!! that automatically means they hacked our elections!

You have come so far in the last 6 months even saying Russia Hacks Americans..:biggrin:

Senate Intelligence Committee leaders: Russia did interfere in 2016 elections

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday largely endorsed the findings of the intelligence community that Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections through a hacking and influence campaign, and they called for a “more aggressive, whole-of-government approach” to ensure future elections are not similarly compromised.

Of course they do. A LOT of countries do it. Even us. What i dont believe is Collusion or they hacked the DNC. I need proof.

Stop...Trump supporters refused to even acknowledge that Russia had anything to do about anything let alone influencing our elections. Bombarding us with FAKE news..

Even in this thread they were saying prove it...:p

Because what you are proposing is over the top stupid. The entire media, Democratic party, and 1/3rd of the GOP were in the tank for Hillary while ruthlessly attacking Trump. Yet you are saying somehow, the Russians convinced American citizens to vote for Trump? Get real. :eusa_hand:

They had fake troll bots with fake Russian websites, sending out fake news about Hillary out on social media .. People spread those fake links thinking they were indeed real.

People were pissed after reading these fake stories, some didn't vote...some voted for Hillary. They wanted Trump to win.

What are you smoking, now social media is the reason Dem's in 3 blue states elected Trump? Tune in tomorrow when the solar wind is blamed for Hillary's loss.

You have come so far in the last 6 months even saying Russia Hacks Americans..:biggrin:

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday largely endorsed the findings of the intelligence community that Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections through a hacking and influence campaign, and they called for a “more aggressive, whole-of-government approach” to ensure future elections are not similarly compromised.

Of course they do. A LOT of countries do it. Even us. What i dont believe is Collusion or they hacked the DNC. I need proof.

Stop...Trump supporters refused to even acknowledge that Russia had anything to do about anything let alone influencing our elections. Bombarding us with FAKE news..

Even in this thread they were saying prove it...:p

Because what you are proposing is over the top stupid. The entire media, Democratic party, and 1/3rd of the GOP were in the tank for Hillary while ruthlessly attacking Trump. Yet you are saying somehow, the Russians convinced American citizens to vote for Trump? Get real. :eusa_hand:

They had fake troll bots with fake Russian websites, sending out fake news about Hillary out on social media .. People spread those fake links thinking they were indeed real.

People were pissed after reading these fake stories, some didn't vote...some voted for Hillary. They wanted Trump to win.

What are you smoking, now social media is the reason Dem's in 3 blue states elected Trump? Tune in tomorrow when the solar wind is blamed for Hillary's loss.
Breitbart is a darling of Russian propaganda, and drudge is another pipeline of the same. Seth Rich conspiracy theory was a product of such russian efforts. And Flynn was paid by them.

I find it troubling the country founded on freedom and liberty is seeking to limit the speech of people in other countries.

New Topics

Forum List

Back