Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

I rest my case, you are teaching Baal mythologies under the mask of his dying son (morning star) and yet you claim my Shalem as being Baal.
You did this in response to a post that told you you were mixing them up, so why would you deflect what you are doing as being my problem when you don't like that tactic done to you by your political opposition? Aren't you religiously no better then they politically? Deflective behavior and excuses towards "Unpopular Truth"
are the same behavior flaws whether about religion or politics, so learn from resmblances and stop being that which you hate (intellectual dishonesty and
ad hominem responses).
Aren't you religiously no better then they politically?

all three desert manuscripts are political documents disguised as religions ... what the jews have done in the middle east, their occupied land would give a good nazi a refreshing course of old fashioned nostalgia.

how the jews long for donald trump ...
I can tell your news source is CNN, because they embedded that false info and narrative about occupation ages ago. YOU DO REALIZE I've been calling CNN propaganda TV for over 20 years, way before all this fake news being recognized as problematic. I bet you all your info(not just some) is historically inaccurate making you sound ignorant like the source that fed you the missinformation.
The same problem with how you view religions, as I'm guessing you base your knowledge of Judaism through Christian precepts of the religion they butchered when adding it to the fold of compiled beliefs.
LET'S SEE, were you raised by Christian parents and taught religion by Christian influences or other?
I REPEAT what I said to Bond:
you do not learn Judaism through Rome(the opposition), that's like getting your view of Republicans from CNN.
And we know how well they taught you about the Middle East, being they were proportionally owned by Sheiks for numbers of years and started sounding like Al Jazeera 2.0 at one time.
Now Now Bond prefers things “ shaken “ but not “stirred” It always amuses me when Daniel is quoted by christians placing their idol Jesus there considering the book of Daniel is not grouped in with the prophets but with the writings in the Jewish scriptures... It was only after the Greeks and after them the Romans that the book of Daniel was placed with the prophets as if the Greeks and Romans and later the christians could properly decifer the jewish scriptures without Jewish understandings or proper teachings....As you pointed out it is like listening to Baghdad Bob telling his audience that the Americans were being defeated by the Iraqi forces and being pushed back with large casualties even though the truth was it was the Iraqis that were suffering and being routed...Sort of like listening to CNN and other news agencies on election night ... Humorous to watch to say the least but far from factual or truthful in their accounting and “ good news”...

^ Jewish rabbi who spends all his time studying the New Testament.
He is just evening the playing field ... Besides Rabbi just means “ teacher” and since every teacher strives to Teach his students properly ... He is well “ versed” in all the verses contained in the New Testament showing all the lies and flaws found there... Good teachers expose mistakes and mistaken ideals and get their students to think for themselves and search out the truth of any matter no matter how painful the truth may be...

I rest my case, you are teaching Baal mythologies under the mask of his dying son (morning star) and yet you claim my Shalem as being Baal.
You did this in response to a post that told you you were mixing them up, so why would you deflect what you are doing as being my problem when you don't like that tactic done to you by your political opposition? Aren't you religiously no better then they politically? Deflective behavior and excuses towards "Unpopular Truth"
are the same behavior flaws whether about religion or politics, so learn from resmblances and stop being that which you hate (intellectual dishonesty and
ad hominem responses).

Again, you fail to answer my questions even though I was trying to straighten you out on Jesus. I could not believe how easy it was for you to post your drivel in #289 and #295. At least, we gleaned the truth in that you are intellectually dishonest and would not hesitate to stoop so low in order to commit blasphemy of the Lord. Can I help it if Israel could not become one the world's top countries? Instead, the Messiah gave us eternal life. We could not ask for more from Jesus the Messiah. You should honor and pay homage for one who paid the ultimate sacrifice. You are destined to get passage through the wrong gate while those who are righteous will find their way.

Now Now Bond prefers things “ shaken “ but not “stirred” It always amuses me when Daniel is quoted by christians placing their idol Jesus there considering the book of Daniel is not grouped in with the prophets but with the writings in the Jewish scriptures... It was only after the Greeks and after them the Romans that the book of Daniel was placed with the prophets as if the Greeks and Romans and later the christians could properly decifer the jewish scriptures without Jewish understandings or proper teachings....As you pointed out it is like listening to Baghdad Bob telling his audience that the Americans were being defeated by the Iraqi forces and being pushed back with large casualties even though the truth was it was the Iraqis that were suffering and being routed...Sort of like listening to CNN and other news agencies on election night ... Humorous to watch to say the least but far from factual or truthful in their accounting and “ good news”...

You, too? Your country is war torn, but it still has one of the most revered capitals. Even Trump has deemed it so. You get what you get, so don't thow a fit.

I haven't but my daughter has.

8 years ago my daughter fell ill. She was extremely weak, could hardly stand up let alone walk. In the ER they determined she was severely anemic. They gave her a blood transfusion and iron supplements and she seemed fine for a while. Then the same thing happened again. Then they figured out that she had Celiac Disease. Gluten was inflaming her intestines and she wasn't able to absorb the iron in her food.

For 5 years she couldn't eat anything with gluten in it. Couldn't eat food that might have been cooked or prepared with anything else that had gluten.

One day, in a restaurant, a woman overheard her ordering food. This woman approached her and told her that she used to have Celiac Disease until someone prayed over her. Now she doesn't have it. She asked my daughter if it was OK if she prayed with her about it. My daughter said "sure". They prayed and now she no longer has the disease. It's been three years since that happened, my daughter can still eat gluten, though she doesn't gobble it down excessively. Despite eating regular pizza, the occasional Publix sub, and pasta now and then, she has had no ill effects.

I'm not a religious man, nor am I a dietician or a doctor, but I am a medical professional and I know a lot about the disease and I cannot explain it.

ad hominem responses).

all three desert manuscripts are political documents disguised as religions ... what the jews have done in the middle east, their occupied land would give a good nazi a refreshing course of old fashioned nostalgia.

I can tell your news source is CNN, because they embedded that false info and narrative about occupation ages ago. YOU DO REALIZE I've been calling CNN propaganda TV for over 20 years, way before all this fake news being recognized as problematic. I bet you all your info(not just some) is historically inaccurate making you sound ignorant like the source that fed you the missinformation.
The same problem with how you view religions, as I'm guessing you base your knowledge of Judaism through Christian precepts of the religion they butchered when adding it to the fold of compiled beliefs.
LET'S SEE, were you raised by Christian parents and taught religion by Christian influences or other?
you do not learn Judaism through Rome(the opposition), that's like getting your view of Republicans from CNN.
And we know how well they taught you about the Middle East, being they were proportionally owned by Sheiks for numbers of years and started sounding like Al Jazeera 2.0 at one time.
I WAS just thinking about nicknaming James Comey after him.
Jim Bob Comey, because he doesn't think there was any improprieties going on in his agency, even though they fired a few people for what Jim Bob says doesn't exist. -oops!
Where is Bob anyway? He's like the new spokesman for the Dems or something?
07-minister.jpg

"There are no South Americans, No Central Americans, and No Mexicans at the border, there is no crisis what so ever" Pelosi told me to inform you there is nothing to see here-just a few lost tourist and a food truck transporting powdered sugar to a bakery in Los Angeles.

ad hominem responses).

you do not learn Judaism through Rome

you are a joke on the news whether internet or (tv) ... your book is not written in a continuous language your interpretation is just that a controlled substance. it shows.

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is all there is as prescribed by the Almighty, you are only fooling yourself - messiah.

betraying the liberals for the bible belt and the upheavals of the middle east, the jewish role they are playing is nothing new nor your crying about it afterwards when you are smitten.

ad hominem responses).

you are a joke on the news whether internet or (tv) ... your book is not written in a continuous language your interpretation is just that a controlled substance. it shows.

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is all there is as prescribed by the Almighty, you are only fooling yourself - messiah.

betraying the liberals for the bible belt and the upheavals of the middle east, the jewish role they are playing is nothing new nor your crying about it afterwards when you are smitten.
That was as coherent as a Pelosi speach. Take a breath and tell us how you really feel "Tolerant" one.
Your reply never refuted the fact CNN is all propaganda.
I'll give you an example of just how low they'll go. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CELEBRATION AND REMEMBRANCE OF D DAY.
THE TRIUMPH OF GOOD OVER EVIL.
The resist movement uses it to plan protests in England in order that these propaganda media outlets can report and fixate on hate for Trump and instability, so that the image optics and narrative places doubts in the minds of it's brainwashed and duped viewers.
They literally create the instability, so they can claim it's Trumps fault, the narrative as they admitted is in their control and always synced and you as an intelligent human being are supposed to notice who's pulling your string, especially when they have their hands, so far up your Puppet hole.
The fact that you don't notice means you enjoy someone else pulling your strings. They call that a Sap.

Why would CNN not fixate on Triumph of Good vs Evil that D Day teaches us unless they admit they are on the side of sadistic evil and see Trump as a threat to removing that virus that is in our deep state Gov't.
CNN would lose all their source leakers and propagandist liars and MSNBC would just be left with a dropped rating
Woody Allen looking Russian Conspiracy loon.maddow-10.jpeg

Last edited:
ad hominem responses).

That was as coherent as a Pelosi speach. Take a breath and tell us how you really feel "Tolerant" one.
Your reply never refuted the fact CNN is all propaganda.
I'll give you an example of just how low they'll go. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CELEBRATION AND REMEMBRANCE OF D DAY.
THE TRIUMPH OF GOOD OVER EVIL.
The resist movement uses it to plan protests in England in order that these propaganda media outlets can report and fixate on hate for Trump and instability, so that the image optics and narrative places doubts in the minds of it's brainwashed and duped viewers.
They literally create the instability, so they can claim it's Trumps fault, the narrative as they admitted is in their control and always synced and you as an intelligent human being are supposed to notice who's pulling your string, especially when they have their hands, so far up your Puppet hole.
The fact that you don't notice means you enjoy someone else pulling your strings. They call that a Sap.

Why would CNN not fixate on Triumph of Good vs Evil that D Day teaches us unless they admit they are on the side of sadistic evil and see Trump as a threat to removing that virus that is in our deep state Gov't.
CNN would lose all their source leakers and propagandist liars and MSNBC would just be left with a dropped rating
Woody Allen looking Russian Conspiracy loon.View attachment 264086
They literally create the instability ...

your obsession with tv is not a subject I am interested in - no doubt what you obsess over could be relevant without the countering republican fox news otherwise you have again proven your blatant dishonesty.

... your book is not written in a continuous language your interpretation is just that a controlled substance.

you ignore the nuances of posts to dwell on the irrelevant -

the true religion is spoken, their word is not written, the spoken religion, religion of antiquity is valued in clarity to the very beginning of life and time surpassing all obstacles. spoken today as all the preceding moments throughout history. speech is metaphysical and alive your documents cease to exist when written.

especially your language skills are a joke, ha ha for things you haven't a single original copy for even if you could decipher them.

smh. It appears our deep spiritual experiences aren't always for the better, but I did enjoy #305.

but I did enjoy #305.

absolutely, a path to the metaphysical that could help solve problems would be reassuring -

though solving our own problems and advancing to the Everlasting as goals would or should preclude such intervention, praying for a remedy, as the best option and the one that definitely seems the default reality.

and the fallacies of false religions when corrected would do more in solving problems than the falsehoods that perpetuate false expectations - * the desert religions ...

there are no messiah's is one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back