Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

Bet you didn't know that 4 of 5 getting a better deal are doing so due to a subsidy funded by someone else. If you know, I bet you don't care and/or think those getting the subsidy deserve that other person's money.

I think everyone deserves quality health care. Don't you?

Not if it means another person is forced to fund it for them. No one deserves what another person has earned unless the one earning voluntarily gives it to them. That includes food, clothing, housing, healthcare, etc.
Let him die?

I'm not familiar with Muslim Care, but Obamacare is affordable.

Affordable?? If we had capitalist health care it would cost 80% less and add 5-20 years to our lifespans. Now that would be affordable.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how capitalism works?

Not really. I couldn't buy insurance at any price before. My insurance company dumped me, and no one else would sell me a policy. Now I have a good policy at a fair price, and no, it isn't subsidized. Thanks Obama.

Affordable?? If we had capitalist health care it would cost 80% less and add 5-20 years to our lifespans. Now that would be affordable.

Not really. I couldn't buy insurance at any price before. My insurance company dumped me, and no one else would sell me a policy. Now I have a good policy at a fair price, and no, it isn't subsidized. Thanks Obama.

dear, if we had capitalist care prices would be 80% lower. Do you have the IQ to understand capitalism or just to change the subject when you get confused?

dear, if we had capitalist care prices would be 80% lower. Do you have the IQ to understand capitalism or just to change the subject when you get confused?

First, while it is perfectly fine for you, I don't swing that way, and you calling me dear is a little creepy. Other than capitalism, what determined that I couldn't buy it, before, from anyone at any price?

And you can't be canceled for using it.

First, while it is perfectly fine for you, I don't swing that way, and you calling me dear is a little creepy. Other than capitalism, what determined that I couldn't buy it, before, from anyone at any price?

Interesting that he writes stuff that is SO wrong and is SO insulting that it turns off his readers. True that he's creepy that way. Take a look at the reader's comments for his two "books" on Amazon. They think he's creepy too.

Interesting that he writes stuff that is SO wrong and is SO insulting that it turns off his readers. True that he's creepy that way. Take a look at the reader's comments for his two "books" on Amazon. They think he's creepy too.

He wrote books? Can I get by with a standard pack of 12 crayons, or do I need to spring for the full pack of 64 before I start his books?

He wrote books? Can I get by with a standard pack of 12 crayons, or do I need to spring for the full pack of 64 before I start his books?

Self published one on hating women and one on hating Dems. Its that RW victim attitude that blames everyone except himself.

Search for his name on Amazon and on Amazon forums, he goes by Cato. Really REALLY weird stuff.

Last edited:

Self published one on hating women and one on hating Dems. Its that RW victim attitude that blames everyone except himself.

Search for his name on Amazon and on Amazon forums, he goes by Cato. Really REALLY weird stuff.

Thanks for the info, but I don't have to read a teabaggers book to know what is in it. Their subject matter is .........shall we say, limited at best.

Thanks for the info, but I don't have to read a teabaggers book to know what is in it. Their subject matter is .........shall we say, limited at best.

dear, conservatism started with Aristotle 2500 years ago. To say the idea of freedom is limited is testimony only to your liberal illiteracy.

dear, conservatism started with Aristotle 2500 years ago. To say the idea of freedom is limited is testimony only to your liberal illiteracy.

I already told you that dear crap was creepy. Stop it. So you want to compare the average teabagger with Aristotle? Aristotle could at least make a sign that wasn't misspelled.

I already told you that dear crap was creepy. Stop it. So you want to compare the average teabagger with Aristotle? Aristotle could at least make a sign that wasn't misspelled.
most importantly Republicans Tea Partiers conservatives and libertarians believe in freedom from govt as did Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson Taft and Friedman.

making sense now??

most importantly Republicans Tea Partiers conservatives and libertarians believe in freedom from govt as did Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson Taft and Friedman.

making sense now??

And Obama and Clinton, and a long list of others.

making sense now??

dear, Obama just took over 20% of the economy with Obamacare. He had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. He stands for govt not for freedom.

You seem to be 100% illiterate. What other conclusion is possible?

making sense now??

dear, Obama just took over 20% of the economy with Obamacare. He had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. He stands for govt not for freedom.

You seem to be 100% illiterate. What other conclusion is possible?

You are not my type, and I won't go out with you. I've told you to stop several times, and I will fill a sexual harassment case against you if you don't stop. And no....you can't see my dick!!!

you're an idiot teabagger. It's the only conclusion possible.

you're an idiot teabagger. It's the only conclusion possible.

but so was Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson Taft and Friedman. If you don't beleive in freedom from govt why not try to tell us why. How will you learn if you are afraid to try?

the personal attacks don't fool anyone. They tell us you lack the IQ for substance.

Forum List

Back