Any CBD Oil Users Out There?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Kentucky approved the use of medical marijuana, and at my pain doctor today I asked about using CBD oil because I am drug tested every visit, and I was told CBD oil still has a small percentage of THC in it. They said that 3% less will not make you fail a urine test that is done in the piss cups, and that even on a failed test, if a person says they are taking CBD oil, they will send it off for second verification and get an exact percentage of THC and if it is still a very low percent they won't count it.

The topper was however... they just started SELLING it 3 days ago. So I decided to buy a bottle and try.

Anyone else out there that uses it?

Kentucky approved the use of medical marijuana, and at my pain doctor today I asked about using CBD oil because I am drug tested every visit, and I was told CBD oil still has a small percentage of THC in it. They said that 3% less will not make you fail a urine test that is done in the piss cups, and that even on a failed test, if a person says they are taking CBD oil, they will send it off for second verification and get an exact percentage of THC and if it is still a very low percent they won't count it.

The topper was however... they just started SELLING it 3 days ago. So I decided to buy a bottle and try.

I use 3 in One oil

upload_2018-11-13_20-17-5.png

I use 3 in One oil

View attachment 228609

Does it work good for the joints? :D

I use 3 in One oil

View attachment 228609

Usually if you light 'em up and don't bogart them, they don't have time to rust.

In Aug I went a signed up for my Medical Marijuana card... As far as CBD oil goes I am sure on how you ingest the oil? I have found that I prefer edibles over any other application... I also don't just use CBD and use THC also... I have a really bad knee (bone on bone) that I get relief from especially at night... If I may ask, why does your pain Doc. drug test you? If it is none of my business, tell me to piss up a rope...

I use 3 in One oil

View attachment 228609

If you are having joint problems look into a micro nutrient called boron.

The Rockefeller medical conspiracy takes nutrients out of mass produced food. For instance, due to mass produced apples, and the use of fertilizer, there is no boron in factory farmed apples. However, there is boron in organic apples.

This is a micro nutrient that is need for several bodily systems. Our diet has become more and more regimetned, and we are starved of several micro-nutrients that we need. One is boron.

The Borax Conspiracy | Boron | Calcium

This also might be complicated due to the fact that you have been poisoned by much too much fluoride over the course of your life.

In Aug I went a signed up for my Medical Marijuana card... As far as CBD oil goes I am sure on how you ingest the oil? I have found that I prefer edibles over any other application... I also don't just use CBD and use THC also... I have a really bad knee (bone on bone) that I get relief from especially at night... If I may ask, why does your pain Doc. drug test you? If it is none of my business, tell me to piss up a rope...
The Deep State keep a careful eye on each other as well as us. They have to know that their agents are clean and sober.

It's an oil you put under your tongue with an eye dropper.

I use 3 in One oil

View attachment 228609

If you are having joint problems look into a micro nutrient called boron.

The Rockefeller medical conspiracy takes nutrients out of mass produced food. For instance, due to mass produced apples, and the use of fertilizer, there is no boron in factory farmed apples. However, there is boron in organic apples.

This is a micro nutrient that is need for several bodily systems. Our diet has become more and more regimetned, and we are starved of several micro-nutrients that we need. One is boron.

The Borax Conspiracy | Boron | Calcium

No, mine is mostly nerve damage from my back having herniated discs, stenosis, and arthritis.

I bought an oz. bottle of "tincture"... Both THC & CBD... I have been playing around with the amount taken and application... When I use the dropper I get about half of the tube full of oil... I have just the last couple of days been putting for 4 1/2 droppers into a vegetable soup I made... Not that it tastes bad (coconutty) it is just really oily... An hour to an hour and a half later I am at one with my lazy boy and no body pains at all... But I must reinforce that this is both THC and CBD in the "tincture"...

I bought an oz. bottle of "tincture"... Both THC & CBD... I have been playing around with the amount taken and application... When I use the dropper I get about half of the tube full of oil... I have just the last couple of days been putting for 4 1/2 droppers into a vegetable soup I made... Not that it tastes bad (coconutty) it is just really oily... An hour to an hour and a half later I am at one with my lazy boy and no body pains at all... But I must reinforce that this is both THC and CBD in the "tincture"...

Well it has been about 2 hours since I took it... and I am one of those opposite people I guess. I am not tired, it gave me energy instead. If I took adderall it would probably put me to sleep.

Hubs & I were from the old school, Cheech & Chong days and haven't really partaken since, so we're kinda newbies at this as well. We both use on occasion the CBD oils.
There are basically 2 different types of CBD oils......Indica is what we have and is to relax & make you sleepy and the other keeps you more alert. I don't remember the name of it. Then of course there are different options of each of these as well. It gets confusing.

Anyway, the kind we have now is PM Relief 300 tincture and is 270mg CBD's, 20mg THCA and 10mg THC and we do 3 drops under the tongue and never notice any high other than a slightly noticeable relaxation

high-CBD-tinctures-pm-relief-300-by-Fairwinds.png

Hubs & I were from the old school, Cheech & Chong days and haven't really partaken since, so we're kinda newbies at this as well. We both use on occasion the CBD oils.
There are basically 2 different types of CBD oils......Indica is what we have and is to relax & make you sleepy and the other keeps you more alert. I don't remember the name of it. Then of course there are different options of each of these as well. It gets confusing.

Anyway, the kind we have now is PM Relief 300 tincture and is 270mg CBD's, 20mg THCA and 10mg THC and we do 3 drops under the tongue and never notice any high other than a slightly noticeable relaxation

Here is the one I got form my doctor. It's a bit expensive for a month supply. $70.

Extract Wellness | Kentucky Hemp Oil | Farm-to-Table

I got the Full Spectrum 500 mg Cinnamon.

Here is the one I got form my doctor. It's a bit expensive for a month supply. $70.

Extract Wellness | Kentucky Hemp Oil | Farm-to-Table

I got the Full Spectrum 500 mg Cinnamon.

Interesting, I've not seen that kind/brand before...…….but mind you, when we go to the 'pot shop' they have 3 walls full of shelves of every kind of CBD, THC and any other kind of stuff you could possibly think of. It's all a bit overwhelming, so the kind you have may be there but it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Personally I don't like the taste of the oil we have....which is Avocado (blech), but cinnamon or mint might taste better. I'll have to check next time we go. And yes they are all very expensive.....damn state regulation taxes

Oh and I remembered the other type....the one that keeps you more alert is called Sativa

here is a link to the differences.

Indica vs. Sativa: What's The Difference? - Leaf Science

Indica and sativa strains each have their own unique effects. Sativa strains are more stimulating, while indicas tend to be more sedating.

The high from sativa strains is energizing, cerebral and well suited for daytime use. A feeling of well-being and ease is often associated with sativas, making them ideal for social situations. They are also said to promote deep conversation and enhance creativity.

Sativa
  • uplifting and energetic
  • cerebral, spacey or hallucinogenic
  • best suited for day use

Indica
  • relaxing and calming
  • body buzz or ‘couch lock’
  • best suited for night use

Indica strains tend to have an opposite effect. They provide a “couch lock” or body high that is well suited for nights when you just want to wind down and be in your own head. Indicas are often used to relieve stress and aid with sleep.

Generally speaking, indicas are best for physical ailments such as pain and inflammation, and sativas are best for mental conditions such as depression and ADHD. However, there are certainly exceptions based on the individual.

Forum List

Back