Any Bonsai Gardeners .......

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
.... besides me?
arcanetripwire.gif

Bonsai is cruel and unusual punishment on living things.
So .... you don't eat fruit and vegetables? Pick flowers? Destroy dandelions and weeds? And how many fruit seeds have you discarded in the rubbish bin? I grow them.

You grow them so you can torture them.
You murder them: fruit, vegetable, meat, poultry, fish. You destroy the next generation: seeds, pips, eggs, caviar,
I create life where there was none. I retrieve the seeds and pips that you discard and give them life. Feed them, nurture them, so that they not only have life but even live longer than "in the wild". With me they avoid storm and harsh winds, torrential rains, forest fires, lightening, snap freezes, rodents, land slides, avalanches.

Ask any of my plants and they'll tell you that they feel fine! Ask them about you and they'll hide.

Bonsai is cruel and unusual punishment on living things.
So .... you don't eat fruit and vegetables? Pick flowers? Destroy dandelions and weeds? And how many fruit seeds have you discarded in the rubbish bin? I grow them.

You grow them so you can torture them.
You murder them: fruit, vegetable, meat, poultry, fish. You destroy the next generation: seeds, pips, eggs, caviar,
I create life where there was none. I retrieve the seeds and pips that you discard and give them life. Feed them, nurture them, so that they not only have life but even live longer than "in the wild". With me they avoid storm and harsh winds, torrential rains, forest fires, lightening, snap freezes, rodents, land slides, avalanches.

Ask any of my plants and they'll tell you that they feel fine! Ask them about you and they'll hide.

My meat comes pre-murdered. Not everything grows true from seed. You really don't know what seeds I do or do not harvest. Bonsai is torturing the plant, not allowing it to flourish. If the plants were allowed to flourish your thread title would be "Any Arborist Up in Here?"

My meat comes pre-murdered.
You kill plants and animals. And your plant consumption is not 'pre-murdered'. You eat them alive. The art of bonsai, however, has yet to indicate the plants suffer or are 'tortured' (you silly). I think it is time for you to move on to hump the legs of other OP contributors. There are many other subjects on the forum, some of which you might even have some knowledge to impart. This one ... you know nothing.

200_s.gif

... still loading >>>>>>>

My meat comes pre-murdered.
You kill plants and animals. And your plant consumption is not 'pre-murdered'. You eat them alive. The art of bonsai, however, has yet to indicate the plants suffer or are 'tortured' (you silly). I think it is time for you to move on to hump the legs of other OP contributors. There are many other subjects on the forum, some of which you might even have some knowledge to impart. This one ... you know nothing.

200_s.gif

I would have to eat a fruit or vegetable to be be murdering those which almost never happens, at least not on purpose,

Plants can talk: Plants can talk, say scientists

and

Plants can feel pain: New research on plant intelligence may forever change how you think about plants

So, just because you can ignore bonsai's cries for help, does not mean that everyone is so inhumane.

virtual-hug-clipart-1.jpg

Mostly I am just antagonizing you to keep your thread bumped up to increase the likelihood that someone who may do it or be interested in it will see your thread since these below the fold forums get so little traffic anyway.....and to stand in solidarity with my plankton cousins....

Forum List

Back