Any attack on Zimmerman is fair game

This is beyond the pale. The supposed accusation is inadmissible and nothing more then a witch hunt. It serves no other purpose then to taint the water against Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman Bullied Former Colleague, Complaint Says - Yahoo!

should his history be ignored?

the complaint was filed, so it was an accurate story.

i'm not sure what the problem is.

You are a Lawyer and don't know that prior acts can not be brought in. Hell even if he were convicted of some crime it would be inadmissible but in this case the complaint was found to be GROUNDLESS. This is nothing more then a disgruntled former college making shit up with out prove or facts.

What school did you get your law degree from?

This is beyond the pale. The supposed accusation is inadmissible and nothing more then a witch hunt. It serves no other purpose then to taint the water against Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman Bullied Former Colleague, Complaint Says - Yahoo!

Zimmerman is a psychotic sociopath and his mouth is his worse enemy and will convict him. There are more holes in his account than in a sifter.

Glad to see someone here on USMB see what I saw. All of my various started posts on the Trayvon Martin case here on USMB were deleted: Long and short: An instigator just cannot invoke Stand Your Ground law.

While Stand Your Ground in itself is not a bad law, it however does not give anyone the right to instigate situations, get rid of those they do not like for whatever reason and then invoke Stand Your Ground.

Forum List

Back