any artists here?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Hey, I'm looking for someone who can draw fairly decently, who would maybe want to help me out with a project I've been writing. I think it's got potential, but I can't draw for crap. Anyone wanna help out?

Dan said:
Hey, I'm looking for someone who can draw fairly decently, who would maybe want to help me out with a project I've been writing. I think it's got potential, but I can't draw for crap. Anyone wanna help out?

what type of artwork are you looking for?

Dan said:

I can scetch recognizable pictures, what exactly are you looking for?

I am a decent penciler and inker, but have some difficulty with color. So what exactly do you want? More details on the project might be helpful.

I want to do a sort of journal comic type thing, though I don't expect it to be daily. I guess it'd be better to describe it as an autobiographical comic. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious; sometimes completely real, sometimes very fantastic. As for the visual style, I see it as very simple, just black and white, no shading or anything like that. Slightly cartoonish maybe, but mainly the most important thing to me is to keep it relatively basic. Was that informative or just rambling? Anyone interested?

Check out Drew Weing's journal comic, it's sort of the inspiration for this thing.

Gee..I thought you were talkin art..LOL

Heh, well, among most of the comic fans I know, they consider comics art and get mad at those who don't.

So, yeah, sorry, I'm wanting to do a comic, not anything really realistic.

Dan said:
I want to do a sort of journal comic type thing, though I don't expect it to be daily. I guess it'd be better to describe it as an autobiographical comic. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious; sometimes completely real, sometimes very fantastic. As for the visual style, I see it as very simple, just black and white, no shading or anything like that. Slightly cartoonish maybe, but mainly the most important thing to me is to keep it relatively basic. Was that informative or just rambling? Anyone interested?

Check out Drew Weing's journal comic, it's sort of the inspiration for this thing.
I see the makings of another South Park comming Dan.

Forgot about me eh buddy?

Not at all, you were included in that. I thought about e-mailing you, but I figured between managing the board, etc. you wouldn't have time.

If you wanna help, that'd be great. If not, that's alright, too. :D

Forum List

Back