Any animal lovers in here?

Animal lover here. This is Penny, we got her from the SPCA almost 6 years ago. Best. Dog. Ever.

Picasa12009.jpg

This is her doing Monty Python's 'I Fart in Your General Direction'

IMG_3113.jpg

And this is Shadow, we got him from the SPCA almost 12 years ago.

S122009.jpg

Yeah, you should avoid RadiomanATL, he's bad news. EZ is cool, but then she's a moderator and my sis, so I have to say that. Coyote is fun, she likes voles for lunch.
:lol: Radio!!!! might get his plug pulled out, so he don't make any sounds to piss people off.:lol: The rest of the folks are alright!!!

I might get my plug pulled out?

Not likely.
:lol: Yup!!! in other words, Put a sock in it!!!Turn the radio off..Change stations.:lol:

Animal lover here. This is Penny, we got her from the SPCA almost 6 years ago. Best. Dog. Ever.

Picasa12009.jpg

This is her doing Monty Python's 'I Fart in Your General Direction'

IMG_3113.jpg

And this is Shadow, we got him from the SPCA almost 12 years ago.

S122009.jpg

:clap2: OH!!! All those pretty babies!!! how precious!!! Beautiful animals!!!

I love animals. They are tasty.
So many recipes, so little time.
Now now. Meat is murder.
tasty tasty murder.

Then again, I'm a PETA member.
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

I do admit though, I hope someday to rescue more Mastiffs from certain doom. But no more cats unless someone else changes the literboxes or teaches them to use the john. It CAN be done, but... I'm not gonna do it.

Hello AB58

Welcome to USMB.

Help me on this one.

I have a fucking beaver that damns up the retaining pond behind my property, which backs up onto my property when it storms. Should I shoot that water rodent or can you tell me a more humane way of getting rid of it?

Thanks in advance.

:confused:What state do you live in? What ever state you live in, you can call the Animal Control society, and they can come out and set a trap for this critter and transport it out of the area, and you can then clear the area out, where the critter built its dams and put a security barrier up, over the water area, so they can not re-build there anymore.I work for the Washington State Animal Control department, and have those types of problems all the time, down by our Green River and out lying areas.It should work for you.

I own a rescue operation for rainforest critters.:eusa_angel:
I feed them patriotic, brainwashed, flag waving, windbags and ground up Nazi's....after removing the badges, of course.:tongue:

Naah no pet lovers here. Just pics of water bowls with ice cubes in the water.
$500+ rats. Electric blankets for dogs.
Stuff like that you know.

I own a rescue operation for rainforest critters.:eusa_angel:
I feed them patriotic, brainwashed, flag waving, windbags and ground up Nazi's....after removing the badges, of course.:tongue:
Brainwashed windbags and Fascists huh? Let me know the day you throw P-BO, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in the grinder. I think that'll be gooooooood watchin.

Last edited:

Holy crap, I've never seen a $500 rat before.
The things you miss when you take a few weeks off.

I donated to the Obama campaign so I got a government "bail-out" to try to save my rat.

Forum List

Back