Any animal lovers in here?

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:lol: I am crazy about animals of every shape and size. Wild and Domestic. I have been an active member of the ASPCA,World Wildlife Federation, the American Humane Society, and i have a membership to Care2.com. I have 2 degrees in Wildlife ,Forestry and Conservation, and Animal Science(Vet Tech. When i was living in Louisiana, i worked with all the critters down there. I also use to run a Feral Cat Colony here in Seattle, from 1996 to 2004. It was called "Yardley Arms Feral Cat Coalition. We fed, and took care of their medical needs, and found homes for them. It is a real joy to be an Animal person.Is there anybody who loves animals as much as i do? If so, come on in and post and share your love for the animal world.God Bless our Animals.:clap2:

Good for you! You will find a TON of animal lovers here.

Here is our new baby we got from the shelter this summer:

kiki.jpg

That is really cool AB58! I am passionate about animals as well and fascinated with animal behavior. I can't claim any formal degrees however. I have six dogs and volunteer with Australian Shepherd and Border Collie rescues and I teach training classes at our local kennel club. I love watching animals interact - whether it's birds at the bird feeder, fish in the aquarium, or my dog pack. :)

That is really cool AB58! I am passionate about animals as well and fascinated with animal behavior. I can't claim any formal degrees however. I have six dogs and volunteer with Australian Shepherd and Border Collie rescues and I teach training classes at our local kennel club. I love watching animals interact - whether it's birds at the bird feeder, fish in the aquarium, or my dog pack. :)

:clap2: WOW!!!! AWSOME!!! Good for you!!!!

I love animals. They are tasty.
So many recipes, so little time.

:lol: I was wondering when you would jump in....

So what do you recommend for a Chihuahua... a lime cilantro marinade or a little salt and pepper and olive oil?

Hello AB58

Welcome to USMB.

Help me on this one.

I have a fucking beaver that damns up the retaining pond behind my property, which backs up onto my property when it storms. Should I shoot that water rodent or can you tell me a more humane way of getting rid of it?

Thanks in advance.

Holy crap, I've never seen a $500 rat before.
The things you miss when you take a few weeks off.

Forum List

Back