Any Americans Fighting Back?

Jul 9, 2009
With the WOT being used to introduce every law under the sun with the view to denying US citizens freedom and liberty etc. are any Americans actually resisting any of these changes. Has anyone noticed any change in peoples attitudes to the Police etc.

Because the way things are going in the US there is that much anti terrorism legislation now in the US that it will be a crime to fart in the open air. I have heard and read about militia groups etc. and the purchasing of guns and munitions but does that mirror what the Governments up to or is that in relatio to some other matter.

We have after all seen the videos of the Police using tasers to torture and intimidate people and going around in Waffen SS style uniforms and armed to the teeth and openly attacking people for exercising the rights. But its all getting very sinsister and I personally think its more about the financial state of the US and not the bogus WOT that is the cause of the draconian legislation and said activity by the perps.

But is there any gorund swell or movement to oppose the Government?

I do think there is going to be a "revolution" of sorts but it will be a peaceful kind of thing at the polls. I think a good many Americans are getting a belly full of what's been going on in DC and will soon reach the boiling point. Violence? I would be very surprised. Large voter turnout? I think you can bank on it.

I see absolutely no reason to believe that there will be any kind of armed insurrection in the streets. You need to have mass peaceful protest first. The tea parties are a little bit of that, but not much really. If health care or cap and tax pass, then you might see an uptick in protest.

Before anyone brings it up I will. I'm not an American. So get the "fuck off foreigner" responses ready :lol:

Have you only just noticed? It's been happening for the last eight years, where have you been? :lol:

Before anyone brings it up I will. I'm not an American. So get the "fuck off foreigner" responses ready :lol:

Have you only just noticed? It's been happening for the last eight years, where have you been? :lol:

Why don't you go drink some piss water (a.k.a. Fosters Lager). :lol:

Why don't you go drink some piss water (a.k.a. Fosters Lager). :lol:

I have actually been known to do so. Of course I was miles from the nearest dispensary of liquor or I would have sought an alternative. The only good thing about it? In the desert no-one can see you drink that piss :lol:

With the WOT being used to introduce every law under the sun with the view to denying US citizens freedom and liberty etc. are any Americans actually resisting any of these changes. Has anyone noticed any change in peoples attitudes to the Police etc.

No, I haven't.

The same people who feared the police before the WOT, still do.

Because the way things are going in the US there is that much anti terrorism legislation now in the US that it will be a crime to fart in the open air.

Most of the WOT laws that are threatening your civil rights were in place already thnks to the war on drugs.

I find it rather amusing (in a sad kind of way) that nobody much cared about the erosion of your civil right to be left alone and have your privacy until it was too late.

I have heard and read about militia groups etc. and the purchasing of guns and munitions but does that mirror what the Governments up to or is that in relatio to some other matter.

Don't understand the question.

We have after all seen the videos of the Police using tasers to torture and intimidate people and going around in Waffen SS style uniforms and armed to the teeth and openly attacking people for exercising the rights.

Disgusting isn't it?

But its all getting very sinsister and I personally think its more about the financial state of the US and not the bogus WOT that is the cause of the draconian legislation and said activity by the perps.

The sheep look up...finally.

No shit it's about population control. It's never been about anything BUT population control.

But is there any gorund swell or movement to oppose the Government?

Yes there is...in the street gangs of our cities. Their revolution has been happening for years and years.

Only those people aren't the kind of revolutionaries you're looking for, are they?

Too bad for us, but they're the only people with so little to lose that they'll willing to ignore the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back