Antonio Brown calling out racist White cops? ...and

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
White women? who know that White cops dislike darkskinned Black men?? ...hmmmm...

or was he just showing more frustration, of knowing that (hopefully!) he'll never play another down in the NFL ever again??? What say you?

No sound makes it worthless.
You pretending that there's no sound makes you ... well ... I think we all know . :re:
Hate to tell ya this but, it would have been no diferent had he been a white male in this situation. It will go badly for you if a women calls the cops on you, period. That is why I hung cameras and mics all over my house, for proof of what went down. If you have a brain, your mouth says nothing when the boys in blue show up. If you have video you are smiling.

PS Do not tell the cops about your video only your defense attorney. Better a couple days in jail than your proof diappearing.

• Banned
... I hung cameras and mics all over my house, for proof of what went down. If you have a brain, your mouth says nothing when the boys in blue show up. If you have video you are smiling.

PS Do not tell the cops about your video only your defense attorney. Better a couple days in jail than your proof diappearing.

Now this, is beautiful.

Forum List

Back