AntiSemitism, the Dark Underbelly of Islam

... by Catholics and Christians....

Catholics are Christians, champ.
Not according to many Christians.

Regardless of what bigots like you or other bigots want to say.
I consider Catholics as what they are, another sect of a sectarian faith.

What a bigoted fool like you imagines is irrelevant to anyone or anything.
Whatever your faith is, I couldn't care less. It's crap.

Organized ignorance for the masses of ignorant people.

Catholics are Christians, champ.

Whatever your faith is, I couldn't care less. It's crap......

What your faith is couldn't be more obvious, and it's worse than crap.

I have no faith, I deal with what is, reality.

Yes you do, and no you don't.

Try again.

And I'd love to hear what I have "faith" in?

Try again.

You have surrendered yourself utterly to a comically false god.

Try again.

And does said deity have a name?

Try again.

And does said deity have a name?

Yup.

History shows that Islam has failed to undergo the same evolution as Christianity. That's why it's a religion fit for a feudal society, not ours.

If you want to play that card, Islam is roughly 1400 years old. Where was Christianity in the 1400s??

History shows that Islam has failed to undergo the same evolution as Christianity. That's why it's a religion fit for a feudal society, not ours.

If you want to play that card, Islam is roughly 1400 years old. Where was Christianity in the 1400s??

So you are OK with burning people at the stake for heresy? Is that what you're saying?

What do you call Catholicism, that forced Jews to either convert or die?

When was that, 800 years ago?

interestingly enough----it was only 500 years ago and vestiges of the shit
persisted here and there in various European countries in the form of oppressive
laws------DIRECT from canon law. -------including laws a bit absurd like prohibition upon jews from RIDING ON HORSES----or owning weapons of any kind. -----an
interesting strandard here and there was ----BAPTISM made a person Catholic even
if it was accomplished on the sly -------and upon an INFANT. Be not amazed---
this sort of crap was thrown on Native Americans ---too. Try not to be amazed---the muzzies did not INVENT it-------they EMULATED

Weak.

what is "weak"? Do you imagine that adolf popped out of NOWHERE?
He came from Italian fascism which itself is a branch of Marxism.

Marxism is jewish and they themselves got rid of the religious jews and the EO church.

CANON LAW------it is the basis of shariah/dhimmia. Constantine invented it----
some people are so embarrassed by Constantine (who is a SAINT for eastern ortho
Christians) that they claim he was not really a Christian-----but the catholic church
has never really repudiated that Nazi aspects of JUSTINIAN LAW (Justin was grandson to Constantine----he wrote the shit down)
There are no Nazi aspects of Justinian law. They were more liberal evolutions of the prior laws, which in an ancient age that viewed human life as not much more valued than cattle, these Constinian improvements added to by Justinian were steps forward and it is nonsense to compare them to what we expect now.

What Catholic authorities TODAY are calling for extermination of Jews?

I did not suggest that catholic authorities TODAY are calling for the extermination of jews-------JUSTINIAN LAWS DID In fact ----that YELLOW STAR of your hero
ADOLF----comes DIRECTLY from JUSTINIAN LAW-----jews were obligated to display YELLOW INSIGNIA by CANON LAW (aka JUSTINIAN LAW-----derived from the WISDOM OF CONSTANTINE----emperor of the first reich) Muzzies EMULATED THE IDEA ------it still exists in SHARIAH (but not necessarily enforced) It is clear that no one ever told you

I would suggest people read this, which details how the antisemitism was bolstered by the Arab-Nazi alliance.

Moving forward to today, it also explains why so many of the site leftists sound so much more like Nazis than they do liberals whenever Jews are the subject They have been infected with the antisemitism by their knee-jerk identification and defense of Islam.

9780914386360.jpg

Jews bring on their own anti Semitism. No one needs to read that . Always blaming others.

When was that, 800 years ago?

interestingly enough----it was only 500 years ago and vestiges of the shit
persisted here and there in various European countries in the form of oppressive
laws------DIRECT from canon law. -------including laws a bit absurd like prohibition upon jews from RIDING ON HORSES----or owning weapons of any kind. -----an
interesting strandard here and there was ----BAPTISM made a person Catholic even
if it was accomplished on the sly -------and upon an INFANT. Be not amazed---
this sort of crap was thrown on Native Americans ---too. Try not to be amazed---the muzzies did not INVENT it-------they EMULATED

Weak.

what is "weak"? Do you imagine that adolf popped out of NOWHERE?
He came from Italian fascism which itself is a branch of Marxism.

Marxism is jewish and they themselves got rid of the religious jews and the EO church.

Marxism is "jewish"? who is "they themselve'"? Stalin was not jewish----
in fact he had been a divinity student for the eastern orthodox church------so
STALINISM is EASTERN ORTHODOX (a sect of Catholicism)

Christians) that they claim he was not really a Christian-----but the catholic church
has never really repudiated that Nazi aspects of JUSTINIAN LAW (Justin was grandson to Constantine----he wrote the shit down)
There are no Nazi aspects of Justinian law. They were more liberal evolutions of the prior laws, which in an ancient age that viewed human life as not much more valued than cattle, these Constinian improvements added to by Justinian were steps forward and it is nonsense to compare them to what we expect now.

I did not suggest that catholic authorities TODAY are calling for the extermination of jews-------JUSTINIAN LAWS DID In fact ----that YELLOW STAR of your hero
ADOLF----comes DIRECTLY from JUSTINIAN LAW-----jews were obligated to display YELLOW INSIGNIA by CANON LAW (aka JUSTINIAN LAW-----derived from the WISDOM OF CONSTANTINE----emperor of the first reich) Muzzies EMULATED THE IDEA ------it still exists in SHARIAH (but not necessarily enforced) It is clear that no one ever told you

I would suggest people read this, which details how the antisemitism was bolstered by the Arab-Nazi alliance.

Moving forward to today, it also explains why so many of the site leftists sound so much more like Nazis than they do liberals whenever Jews are the subject They have been infected with the antisemitism by their knee-jerk identification and defense of Islam.

9780914386360.jpg

Jews bring on their own anti Semitism. No one needs to read that . Always blaming others.

do blacks bring on their own slavery too?.

9780914386360.jpg

do blacks bring on their own slavery too?.

9780914386360.jpg

In a sense----penny is right-----Jesus, the Pharisee jew, brought on his own
crucifixtion BLAMING the Romans and refusing to kiss their asses. -----
beyond that fact ----some people considered him to be an ESSENE----a group of
people who escaped roman oppression by setting up MARXIST TYPE communes
in the wilderness (generally EIN GEDI-----a wilderness type refuge near the
dead sea----fascinatingly DRAMATICALLY scary place------look like something DANTE invented)

Forum List

Back