Antisemitism on the rise... Fascinating article

For the Many, not the Jew.

It looks like Jews have finally had enough of Jeremy Corbyn. I wonder what took them so long.

DZJX-p_W0AER05G.jpg-large.jpg

Posted in ATW

On a positive note:

Like an ordinary man: The king went to the tefillin stand and inquired
The king of Morocco, who is staying in France following medical treatment, stops during a walk in simple clothes, like regular people. He stands next to a tefillin booth of the Chabad emissary, received an explanation of the activity and photographed

orig_2193B39A59544064863BE961024B7A38.JPG

King Mohammed VI is known as a simple man who has been walking around in plain clothes for years and enjoys being popular. Yesterday, while touring Paris, he arrived at the Chabad stand while Rabbi Goldberg stood there and offered to put on tefillin.

The Chabad emissary informed Behadrei Haredim that the king had surprised the emissary and said that he had heard about the Lubavitcher Rebbe and explained to the king about the seven Noahide laws, the charity box and the day of education.

ื›ืื—ื“ ื”ืื“ื: ื”ืžืœืš ื ื™ื’ืฉ ืœื“ื•ื›ืŸ ื”ืชืคื™ืœื™ืŸ ื•ื”ืชืขื ื™ื™ืŸ - ื™ื”ื“ื•ืช - ื™ื”ื“ื•ืช - ื‘ื—ื“ืจื™ ื—ืจื“ื™ื

Have you seen what's going on in London?

Unprecedented.

Actually not, I see Jews organizing against this Corbyn guy and the labor in whole, but beyond that I have no insight into the situation in UK.:dunno:

Unprecedented.

Actually not, I see Jews organizing against this Corbyn guy and the labor in whole, but beyond that I have no insight into the situation in UK.:dunno:

There's quite an upset. With even Labour members themselves turning on Jeremy Corbyn.

Am I right that he portrayed Hamas and Hezballah as his allies/friends?

With all the constant progressions on our borders it's pretty difficult to focus right now on anything else.
Hope there're no pogroms ?! Are You saying it's something huge to the extent that Israel and the whole Jewish community have to raise and take action to protect Jews in the UK?

Sorry for the ignorance, I just never understood the UK or followed what's going on there.

Unprecedented.

There's quite an upset. With even Labour members themselves turning on Jeremy Corbyn.

With all the constant progressions on our borders it's pretty difficult to focus right now on anything else.
Hope there're no pogroms ?! Are You saying it's something huge to the extent that Israel and the whole Jewish community have to raise and take action to protect Jews in the UK?

Sorry for the ignorance, I just never understood the UK or followed what's going on there.

Yes. And yes.

Unprecedented.

Yes. And yes.

What?!:eek:

I heard about antisemitic posts and membership in anti-Jewish FB groups.
Bring me up to speed, this Amalek has enough electoral power to become a PM?
Instigates pogroms?! Or are those refugees?

How can Israel help?

Unprecedented.

Yes. And yes.

How can Israel help?

No pogroms.

I think Israellycool has written stuff about it, apart from the British press.

Yes. And yes.

How can Israel help?

No pogroms.

This Corbyn and co. must be dealt impolitely.
He's a law energy level introverted shell, his follower probably not so calm.
Galloway is easier, he's to stressed from the get go that one only needs to scratch for him to go insane no filters.

If he says Hezballah and Hamas are his friends - talk to him like middle easterners.
Maybe average Israelis indeed should directly call these guys in public.

Last edited:

Yes. And yes.

How can Israel help?

No pogroms.

If he says Hezballah and Hamas are his friends - talk to him like middle easterners.

That was then.

He's not active now. Daren't be, politically.

He also supported the IRA, back in the day.

Yes. And yes.

How can Israel help?

No pogroms.

That was then.

He's not active now. Daren't be, politically.

He also supported the IRA, back in the day.

Maybe average Israelis indeed should directly call these guys in public, on public shows and SM. Talk to them like we talk in the middle east.

How Cameron pressed him was correct- he's forever a Hamas, Hezballah ally, no slack,
let him defend that reputation until he's 80 and irrelevant - the man who wanted to make a stage for Islamists in the UK parliament.

Last edited:

Gentile hoodlums used to yell at my father, "Go back to Palestine." Now the slogan is, "Get out of Palestine."

In Europe, we were told, "You are Jews, not Poles or Germans." In Israel, Jews are told, "You are Europeans, not Israelis or Semites." (And this despite the fact that over half of Israeli Jews are from Mideastern descent.)

Forum List

Back