Antisemitic Left

Rabbi Myers of the synagogue that had the tragedy getting numerous hate mail and email from the Left because he is OK with Donald Trump coming there and helping them grieve the tragedy. As a Jew, I say FU, you covert antisemitic, Hamas supporting mongrels.
"As a Jew"...how do you feel about the crazy anti-immigrant anti-semitic right wing gun nut killing 11 of your brothers and sisters in a House of Worship?

Rabbi Myers of the synagogue that had the tragedy getting numerous hate mail and email from the Left because he is OK with Donald Trump coming there and helping them grieve the tragedy. As a Jew, I say FU, you covert antisemitic, Hamas supporting mongrels.
"As a Jew"...how do you feel about the crazy anti-immigrant anti-semitic right wing gun nut killing 11 of your brothers and sisters in a House of Worship?

Ten thousand dollars he's not a corrupted piece of filth trying to group Republicans and the NRA with a torn individual.

Alt Right is terrible and fortunately stupid as their hatred is overt. The Leftists are covert. Notice how the Democrats proudly flew the Palestinian flag at the DNC and support the likes of Linda Sarsour. Terrible. We all agree the likes of David Duke need to be deported to Mars.

So, you're saying it's bad to be anti-Semitic, but then you're attacking "antisemitic, Hamas supporting mongrels" who are probably Semitic.

So, you're saying it's bad to be anti-Semitic, but then you're attacking "antisemitic, Hamas supporting mongrels" who are probably Semitic.
Hamas wants the eradication of all Jews. Define them as you like.

Look up the term anti Semite. Thanks

Semite | Definition of Semite in US English by Oxford Dictionaries

Semite

"A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs."

Semitic languages - Wikipedia

450px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

"Semitic languages are spoken by more than 330 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, "

Wait, if a Semite is someone who speaks a Semitic language, how can anti-Semitic be only anti-Jewish?

Semite

"A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs."

"Semitic languages are spoken by more than 330 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, "

Wait, if a Semite is someone who speaks a Semitic language, how can anti-Semitic be only anti-Jewish?

Okay you’re making strides. Now look up the term anti Semite and post it for us.

Semite

An antisemite is someone who hates Jews. Are you being a troll on purpose or are you just stupid?

Semite

Okay you’re making strides. Now look up the term anti Semite and post it for us.

I should start a thread on political words that people use to shut people down, that don't mean what they think they mean.

Anti-Semitic clearly means being anti-Semitic languages speaking people.

However the Jews have taken it over and demanded it means ONLY JEWS.

Fuck that shit. I'm not being told a word means something by people trying to make vocabulary political.

It's like with fucking "pro-life" wankers who eat meat, support war and executions. No way is that "pro-life", they're anti-Abortion and they can fuck off if they think I'm calling them "pro-life" when they're not.

Why do you RWNJs persist in projecting your faults onto us reasonable folks?

Because you’re only reasonable in your own demented Leftist minds

Spoken by some one that just had right wing hate kill your brothren and you complain about the left instead./ Obviously you would eat horse shit if it was approved by the republican party. You do not give a shit about right and wrong just R or D. Mean while reasonable people understand that in order to hold our reps responsible we m ust look at actions not party. What ever keep preaching hate just like your pres and then wonder why you are under fire. The hate speach is partialy responsible for these actions. Robert Bowers holds main responsibilty for this atrocity. Radical right were his views he is the one who should be truely put under fire and his views should be held responsible.. Villify the left that did nothing that should solve shit. Have the courage to see and try to correct the failings of your own party. I have no use for the radical left. We have border security for a reason and we made laws governing imigrants I say enforce them. My party has faults I will tell the people in my party when I see them. You will not. How long does it take a party to become pieces of shit when thier own people do not hold them responsibe?

Still doing it.

I stand with our Godly VP Mike Pence who is fighting Satan to convert you people to Jews for Jesus and thereby save your souls from the everlasting pain from the pit of fire which surely is searing the souls of the poor, but unsaved, victims are surely suffering.

Hillary's Violent Intolerant Army in action...

I stand with our Godly VP Mike Pence who is fighting Satan to convert you people to Jews for Jesus and thereby save your souls from the everlasting pain from the pit of fire which surely is searing the souls of the poor, but unsaved, victims are surely suffering.

Cool

Forum List

Back