Antisemites (I mean the fringe antisemites) amaze me what they can blame on the Jews!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Obama 'created by Jews,' museum killing suspect wrote - CNN.com

The Jews get blamed for everything and anything! They are wiping-boys for the last 2,000 years. But in America the racists are giving the Jews credit for Obama getting elected and for illlegal immigration!

Illegal immigration:
Their rationale, if you can even call it that, is the Jews want to bring in as many brown faces as possible to dethrown and dilute the White man! Regardless of the fact that most Jews are white and Latinos view Jews as Gringos just the same! Regardless of the fact that the Jews lawyers are not in immigration law, I mean were is the money there. Immigration lawyers are shockingly mostly Latinos! Jews aren't a part of La Raza or the open border parties. In fact there are probably more Jews that are minute men than in the open border crowd. This Jew (if I can still be considered a Jew since I'm an atheist) is a minute man! So why are we blamed for illegal immigration? One reason only, because the Nazis want to make us responsible for everything!

Obama:
I am not a supporter of Obama, but respect him as our President! Jews voted for him 75%, but they can't take credit for him. Obama's win can be contributed to: (1) Leftist support (which is made of mostly non-Jews), (2) Minority support (Blacks 95%, Latinos 65%), (3) Bush, (4) the Poor Economy, (5) The Iraq War and (6) Obama's Charisma. If the Jews took responsibility for Obama they would be arrogant and ignorant!

Last edited:
you think anyone who does kiss jewish ass it antismitic....there are two sides to what is going on in the middle east....irreguardless of you like or not liking that truth

The Jews get blamed for everything and anything? They are wiping-boys for the last 2,000 years. But in America the racists on the give the Jews credit for Obama getting elected and for illlegal immigration!

Illegal immigration:
Their rationale, if you can even call it that, is the Jews want to bring in as many brown faces as possible to dethrown and dilute the White man! Regardless of the fact that most Jews are white and Latinos view Jews as Gringos just the same! Regardless of the fact that the Jews lawyers are not in immigration law, I mean were is the money there. Immigration lawyers are shockingly mostly Latinos! Jews aren't a part of La Raza or the open border parties. In fact there are probably more Jews that are minute men than in the open border crowd. This Jew (if I can still be considered a Jew since I'm an atheist) is a minute man! So why are we blamed for illegal immigration? One reason only, because the Nazis want to make us responsible for everything!

Obama:
I am not a supporter of Obama, but respect him as our President! Jews voted for him 75%, but they can't take credit for him. Obama's win can be contributed to: (1) Leftist support (which is made of mostly non-Jews), (2) Minority support (Blacks 95%, Latinos 65%), (3) Bush, (4) the Poor Economy, (5) The Iraq War and (6) Obama's Charisma. If the Jews took responsibility for Obama they would be arrogant and ignorant!

I agree 100 percent but you know there are some on here that will make excuses for this guy...or agree with him in some way, shape or form...some are already doing so by claiming this isnt an issue...ie anti semites exist in the dnc...but NO mention of them existing in the rnc or its followers..gee I wonder why.

irregardless is not a real word. Jewish people know this! :razz:

not a real word huh....so dicitionary.com is lying?

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
  /ˌæntiˈsɛmɪˌtɪzəm, ˌæntaɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uhm, an-tahy-] Show IPA
–noun
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.
anti semitism definition | Dictionary.com

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
  /ˌæntiˈsɛmɪˌtɪzəm, ˌæntaɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uhm, an-tahy-] Show IPA
–noun

the word was irregardless, einstein. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

forget this one as well from same source

an⋅ti-Sem⋅ite
  /ˌæntiˈsɛmaɪt, ˌæntaɪ- or, especially Brit., -ˈsimaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA
–noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.
Origin:
1880–85

Related forms:
an⋅ti-Se⋅mit⋅ic  /ˌæntisəˈmɪtɪk, ˌæntaɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-suh-mit-ik, an-tahy-] Show IPA , adjective
an⋅ti-Se⋅mit⋅i⋅cal⋅ly, adverb
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.
Cite This Source
|

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

forget this one as well from same source

an⋅ti-Sem⋅ite
  /ˌæntiˈsɛmaɪt, ˌæntaɪ- or, especially Brit., -ˈsimaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA
–noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.
Origin:
1880–85

Related forms:
an⋅ti-Se⋅mit⋅ic  /ˌæntisəˈmɪtɪk, ˌæntaɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-suh-mit-ik, an-tahy-] Show IPA , adjective
an⋅ti-Se⋅mit⋅i⋅cal⋅ly, adverb
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.
Cite This Source
|
:rolleyes:
Either you're purposefully being annoying- or you really should commit suicide

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

sorry my bad....i was not fully reading what she wrote..just so used to willows idiotic posts anymore

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

sorry my bad....i was not fully reading what she wrote..just so used to willows idiotic posts anymore

Says the author of the most idiotic post in this thread:lol:

you think anyone who does kiss jewish ass it antismitic....there are two sides to what is going on in the middle east....irreguardless of you like or not liking that truth

Hey trollish bitch. I brought up nothing on the subject in this thread! I brought up being blamed for illegal immigration and Obama! So take your raggity old ass and shove it!

The Jews get blamed for everything and anything? They are wiping-boys for the last 2,000 years. But in America the racists on the give the Jews credit for Obama getting elected and for illlegal immigration!

Illegal immigration:

Obama:

I agree 100 percent but you know there are some on here that will make excuses for this guy...or agree with him in some way, shape or form...some are already doing so by claiming this isnt an issue...ie anti semites exist in the dnc...but NO mention of them existing in the rnc or its followers..gee I wonder why.

Yep like Strollingbones.

You know, I know a few Jews that would love to take responsibility for getting Obama elected, but that would be arrogant!

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

wtf you talking about willis?

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
–noun

Kneejerkoff much welldoyahuh?

Forum List

Back