• Anchovies on pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antifa are just sweet lttle fellers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
So, like I've been saying, these jokers throw mortars into crowds, very dangerous. This time it

was on the front lines, as soon as the mortar explodes, the clash is on! Antifa is getting the worst of it,

and then the police provide a barrage of flashbangs to scatter the Antifa punks.

You can hear

the cheering at the end. For those of you who don't know what mortars are, they

are fireworks you light, then drop them into a tube and they launch into the sky

and go boom with pretty colors. They're close to pro-grade fireworks. Here, that

would be called aggravated battery. You'll see fireworks first, the little pops, the

boom is the mortar.

PANTIFA gets their butts handed to them yet again!

hADQVcX.jpg

Last edited:
Extreme righties and extreme lefties fighting it out on the streets and the winner gets....JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peanuts and lollies all :beer::springbed:round!!

• Banned
Extreme righties and extreme lefties fighting it out on the streets and the winner gets....JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi sez what? Vegemite and poofters all the way 'round.

Generally the righties in this are not that extreme, other in that they are prepared to defend themselves.

Most of these incidents I have seen reported, in which the right fights back, they are generally just doing "free speech" marches.

Generally the righties in this are not that extreme, other in that they are prepared to defend themselves.

Most of these incidents I have seen reported, in which the right fights back, they are generally just doing "free speech" marches.

Interesting; all we hear here is "Extreme" but I should be more cognizant of the misuse of the term.

Silly me.

Greg

So, like I've been saying, these jokers throw mortars into crowds, very dangerous. This time it

was on the front lines, as soon as the mortar explodes, the clash is on! Antifa is getting the worst of it,

and then the police provide a barrage of flashbangs to scatter the Antifa punks.

You can hear

are fireworks you light, then drop them into a tube and they launch into the sky

and go boom with pretty colors. They're close to pro-grade fireworks. Here, that

would be called aggravated battery. You'll see fireworks first, the little pops, the

boom is the mortar.

They're (Antifa is) America's new-old Fighting Communist Organization Fighting Communist Organizations - Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought

You can hear

boom is the mortar.

They're (Antifa is) America's new-old Fighting Communist Organization Fighting Communist Organizations - Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought

Filthy degenerate thugs, and more than willing to jump on the Democratic Party's payroll, literally; they're the scum the Party is hiring for the Craig's List pages to attack opposition rallies.

You can hear

boom is the mortar.

Filthy degenerate thugs, and more than willing to jump on the Democratic Party's payroll.

Antifa are the grandchildren of a philosophical movement to end one Age, and usher in a new one. Trust me, we do not want anything to do with their new age. Postmodern vs. Modern. Truth vs. Eternal Skepticism and God vs. Godless. Of course, somewhere in there is Classical Democracy or Rule by Constitution vs. Neo-Communism. They win . . . our species loses. Forget an end to the Modern Age, we're talking regression to the Dark Ages, only with internet service and Starbuxx.

Antifa are previous little league 'participation' trophy winners when they were king losers

-Geaux

First, we had Obama supporting and promoting BLM, now Obama is behind the Antifia mob

Obama likes him some Chicago style gang tactics

-Geaux

Forum List

Back