Antifa puts severed pig heads at campaign offices, calls for people's war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa puts severed pig heads at campaign offices, calls for “people’s war”

After attacking five separate GOP offices, Antifa has escalated their extremist activities by placing severed pig heads at multiple polling locations and campaign offices in the Austin, TX area. This comes directly on the heels of the media accusing Republicans of “seizing” on the “angry mob” mantra in order to generate a better turnout for the midterms.

Oh the Muslims won't take to this to kindly, fk uhm go after the skinny white bastard a.holes . SEe how SOROS protects you now panzy asses.

After attacking five separate GOP offices, Antifa has escalated their extremist activities by placing severed pig heads at multiple polling locations and campaign offices in the Austin, TX area. This comes directly on the heels of the media accusing Republicans of “seizing” on the “angry mob” mantra in order to generate a better turnout for the midterms.

Oh the Muslims won't take to this to kindly, fk uhm go after the skinny white bastard a.holes . SEe how SOROS protects you now panzy asses.

I wish. I would love to get my hands on a black clad rich kid.

ASSNIFTA should be careful what they wish for, they'll promptly get their asses kicked

Pussified assholes

AUH2OPunkass.jpg

I wonder what PETA thinks about ANTIFA?

They sound like Domestic Terrorists to me.

They should all be arrested when they turn up and pull their shit.

Should cost them thousands to get out of jail.
Their parents can bail them out and give the city they are caught in thousands.

Then they can take them home and put them in the basement with their coloring books and crayons.

I don't think liberals' muslim whoremaster-owner-puppet masters are going to be too happy about pigs, even though liberal viruses DO have their beheading fetish.

I’m glad Trump supporters didn’t act like whiney little bitches when obama got elected.

I’m glad Trump supporters didn’t act like whiney little bitches when obama got elected.

So... just to be clear ...

Your rationalization for acting like a petulant child over the election results are ...'But THEY started it'?

Are you really sure that's the mature way to react to life's disappointments?

he-started-it.jpg

Forum List

Back