Antifa professor admits chasing Charlottesville driver with rifle before crash

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I knew he was running from something....

Armed Antifa PROFESSOR Admits to Chasing Charlottesville Driver With Rifle BEFORE DEADLY CRASH!

Dwayne Dixon, a University of North Carolina anthropology professor and leader of the armed Antifa group Redneck Revolt, has admitted to chasing James Alex Fields Jr. with a rifle just before he drove into a group of protesters — killing Heather Heyer.

00000000000000000000-28-600x400.jpg

Armed Antifa PROFESSOR Admits to Chasing Charlottesville Driver With Rifle BEFORE DEADLY CRASH!

Dwayne Dixon, a University of North Carolina anthropology professor and leader of the armed Antifa group Redneck Revolt, has admitted to chasing James Alex Fields Jr. with a rifle just before he drove into a group of protesters — killing Heather Heyer.

I think I already posted this one Mike lol

• Banned
I looked, but didn't see it. I guess I'm an asshole! Maybe the good doc can merge it?

Jim Fucking Hoft, Hateway Fucking Plundit.

The same Jim Hoft who already got his ass SUED for defamation at least once about this same incident..

Y'all just keep going to the same well expecting different results. SMGDH

I looked, but didn't see it. I guess I'm an asshole! Maybe the good doc can merge it?

You know what I've been through so many articles today, who knows maybe I thought I posted it and didn't lmdao. I went looking myself like hours ago and as usual something distracted me you know one of those " Shiny Objects moments" LOL..

it's ok i've done it to you to as well cause I didn't see it. I was just trying to help so maybe you didn't get the " THIS was posted bs. ahhaahah , not that you can't handle that yourself of course .

Last edited:
  • Banned

Jim Fucking Hoft, Hateway Fucking Plundit.

The same Jim Hoft who already got his ass SUED for defamation at least once about this same incident..

Y'all just keep going to the same well expecting different results. SMGDH
So he didn't say it huh?

000000000000000000000000001-5-600x424.jpg

Forum List

Back