Antifa...need I say more....gets their butts kicked...again

Am I the only one who can't view the OP video? It says it's no longer exists or I don't have permission to view it.

Spindly wailing guys, lesbian butches, etc does not an armada make but rather some out of control jueveniles

Not surprising that the same people who worship Putin are now are embracing fascism.

Make no mistake - Anti-fascists beat you before and will beat you again.

View attachment 204476

Hahaha
My facebook is full of veterans and relatives and relative veterans.

Believe me, they recognize and are disgusted by antifa. They recognize them for what they are..the enemy.

And a clueless enemy at that.

Nothing quite shows what's going on in this country like trumpanzees actively being against anti-fascism.

No, what is funny is watching morons, like you, defend fascist behavior being used to supposedly attack fascism. Were you born this stupid or did you get hit on the head real hard?

Nothing quite shows what's going on in this country like trumpanzees actively being against anti-fascism.

If a black person calls themselves white..they are still black.

Anti-fascists (Antifa) is no more anti-fascist than I am black.

Anti-free-speech is more like it.

If a black person calls themselves white..they are still black.

Anti-fascists (Antifa) is no more anti-fascist than I am black.

Anti-free-speech is more like it.

Not that I'm advocating for this... (cus I'm not! "officially") but wasn't life a little bit more 'cut & dry', harmonious, understandable & predictable when the USMB avatar 'Marrion Morrison' character of the 19th & 20th century, just slipped up behind some deeply depraved SOB character & introduced a hp wad of, 45 long, 'Colt' lead into the equation... (Not that I would advocate for such a thing to happen) lol.

Last edited:
Blocking emergency vehicle entrance.

I don't know what emergency vehicles ICE has, but these lunatics don't understand. They just do what they think makes Obama proud.

I talked to one the other day. He was schizophrenic. Between talking about corpses and asking about people he "doesn't fully see"...he also said he was going to vote *Obama forever*.

I love where she screams "Jessie I love you!"

It's pretty funny when the one cuffed chick gets up and runs off too lol.

Also interesting is how they don't move once they go down.is that a strategy? Jessie moved, but the rest look like dead bodies.

Maybe their brains shorted out.

The angst of the antifa dipshits was music to my ears.....

Well some of the biggest anti-fascists were communists. That’s exactly what Antifa are, communist faggots.

Blocking emergency vehicle entrance.

I don't know what emergency vehicles ICE has, but these lunatics don't understand. They just do what they think makes Obama proud.

I talked to one the other day. He was schizophrenic. Between talking about corpses and asking about people he "doesn't fully see"...he also said he was going to vote *Obama forever*.

I love where she screams "Jessie I love you!"

It's pretty funny when the one cuffed chick gets up and runs off too lol.

Also interesting is how they don't move once they go down.is that a strategy? Jessie moved, but the rest look like dead bodies.

Maybe their brains shorted out.

Many are indeed mentally disabled, and drawing Social Security Disability allows them all the free time to travel around being full time criminals and traitors.

Trump supporters agreed with much of the neo-fascist agenda, such as an unwarranted fear of immigrants.

As always you lying racist vermin can sponsor ans many of the 'Dreamers' as you want to sign up for; none of you do, so we know you're just low life liars hiding behind kids, which is why you lost so many elections in 2016 and will continue to lose for the next 20 years. Keep up the good work, scum, you're doing a great job, for Trump, that is.

Forum List

Back