Antifa...need I say more....gets their butts kicked...again

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Blocking emergency vehicle entrance.

I don't know what emergency vehicles ICE has, but these lunatics don't understand. They just do what they think makes Obama proud.

I talked to one the other day. He was schizophrenic. Between talking about corpses and asking about people he "doesn't fully see"...he also said he was going to vote *Obama forever*.

I love where she screams "Jessie I love you!"

It's pretty funny when the one cuffed chick gets up and runs off too lol.

Also interesting is how they don't move once they go down.is that a strategy? Jessie moved, but the rest look like dead bodies.

Maybe their brains shorted out.

They are the Democrat party's idiot storm troopers. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
They aren't even that advanced. We know now that storm troopers and the ss were psychopaths..but at the time they presented as disciplined and intelligent.
These are more like retarded Hitler youth.
Or the mentally ill that the nazis used to justify killing people in mental hospitals and concentration camps.

You can even see it on the cops' faces.they aren't mad at these kids, they pity them.

I think they don't move because they plan on editing the video later to make it look like the cops killed them, or at least knocked them out.

When the Antifa loons were admonishing each other to keep their arms tightly locked together. Would have been the perfect time to pepper spray them all in the face.

Demonstration over in 10 seconds. .... :thup:

Last edited:
When the Antifa loons were admonishing each other to keep their arms tightly locked together. Would have been the perfect time to pepper spray them all in the face. .... :thup:
They use that white stuff now. I don't know what it is, maybe baby powder? Talc? People are wheezing a little and the person filming says the cops sprayed themselves.

Nothing quite shows what's going on in this country like trumpanzees actively being against anti-fascism.

Just because they call themselves that doesn't mean that's what they really are.

Everybody knows they're just nuts who think they are at war and have a chance of pulling down America.

Obama forever!

This is the power of biased fake media on display, its what happens when politicians lie about shit for votes...

Blocking emergency vehicle entrance.

I don't know what emergency vehicles ICE has, but these lunatics don't understand. They just do what they think makes Obama proud.

I talked to one the other day. He was schizophrenic. Between talking about corpses and asking about people he "doesn't fully see"...he also said he was going to vote *Obama forever*.

I love where she screams "Jessie I love you!"

It's pretty funny when the one cuffed chick gets up and runs off too lol.

Also interesting is how they don't move once they go down.is that a strategy? Jessie moved, but the rest look like dead bodies.

Maybe their brains shorted out.

What a bunch of worthless pieces of shit.

Nothing quite shows what's going on in this country like trumpanzees actively being against anti-fascism.

Just because they call themselves that doesn't mean that's what they really are.

Everybody knows they're just nuts who think they are at war and have a chance of pulling down America.

Obama forever!

Could be someone is actually commanding them, as they do seem to have a loose small unit command structure; one that succeeds very well at Larping tree trunks. The ones who don't make a living as cannon fodder on the hoof could become a harder to pinpoint problem inciting violence incognito at rallies and protests.

Not surprising that the same people who worship Putin are now are embracing fascism.

Make no mistake - Anti-fascists beat you before and will beat you again.

23755103_2151294758229797_2198470849307267607_n.jpg

Forum List

Back