Antifa "Lady" Gets Punched In The Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
all true----but the LAW is that the guy who THREW THE PUNCH is liable
That's not what you said when the black abortion loving whore hit a minor

the abortion lady is guilty of simple assault----IMHO. The punch to the
antifa lady looks VERY SERIOUS based on the raccoon eyes
You just ignore that one was a minor, and the minor was hospitalized with a concussion

This is the way to start dealing with these scums

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LOL

LiveLeak-dot-com-ac7_1512950214-fatblackeye_1512950232.jpg

Looks like a racoon

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of
the skull is serious-----it can give rise to late sequelae

Meh, next time she'll think twice about being a fascist pig
I will have about as much empathy for you as you do for the women who got punched if it happened to you. Brave guy picking the weakest person there to punch. If that had happened in my neoghbnorhood the guy would have been beeten half to death by the men who saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are like a Muslim terrorist that sends women and children into a war zone and when they get hurt or killed you cry foul...she was there and if she didn't want to get punched she should have stayed home...

LOL

Looks like a racoon

it is a serious issue------the "raccoon eyes" suggests a fracture of the base of the skull. ----Fracture of the base of
the skull is serious-----it can give rise to late sequelae

Meh, next time she'll think twice about being a fascist pig
I will have about as much empathy for you as you do for the women who got punched if it happened to you. Brave guy picking the weakest person there to punch. If that had happened in my neoghbnorhood the guy would have been beeten half to death by the men who saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are like a Muslim terrorist that sends women and children into a war zone and when they get hurt or killed you cry foul...she was there and if she didn't want to get punched she should have stayed home...
Brave guy that one why do you not go rub his nob for him. A guy that hits the weakest person there what a hero!!!!!!!!!!!! He and you are more like a muslim terroist go after the weak and defenseless. Right out of the muslim terrorists guide. I do not send women and children in my stead any where.

Why would any of you guys celebrate this?! Smfh

LOL

That's assault, the stupid fuck who punched her should be arrested. That's just fucking sick

Thread closed. This is not Current Events. Topics that are nothing more than video clips of some getting punched really dont constitute a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back