ANTIFA hate crime: vandalized Polish Church daycare.

....it's so ridiculous-idiotic/etc how they try to argue that they [ blacks/libs/lefties/etc ]
are NOT human [they believe they are inhuman ]

Poland, desperately seeking attention

You wouldn't dare say that about hate crimes vandalizing Jews, Blacks, Asians, or Hispanics.

But, because Poles are White, tada it doesn't exist.

You're very sub Human in intelligence at best, you clearly struggle to be a Human.
If a daycare down the street was vandalized I would care. You are trying to get me to care about a local news story where nobody was hurt that happened on the other side of the planet.

You wouldn't dare say that about hate crimes vandalizing Jews, Blacks, Asians, or Hispanics.

You're very sub Human in intelligence at best, you clearly struggle to be a Human.
If a daycare down the street was vandalized I would care. You are trying to get me to care about a local news story where nobody was hurt that happened on the other side of the planet.
of course it doesn't matter if whites/etc are the victims
you have proved yourself to be a RACIST

Yeah, that must be it.

You have the sub- Human ANTIFA mentality of prejudices are wrong against everybody, but Whites including Poles.

How did such dumb mistakes survive evolutionary pressures AKA natural selection.?????

The vandal was white. Your community really needs to get together to do something about this.

Yeah, that must be it.

You have the sub- Human ANTIFA mentality of prejudices are wrong against everybody, but Whites including Poles.

How did such dumb mistakes survive evolutionary pressures AKA natural selection.?????
A white person vandalized this day care. Where are your community’s leaders, and why aren’t they speaking out about this?

The vandal was white. Your community really needs to get together to do something about this.
the vandal is irrelevant
WLives don't matter to you
we got it

the vandal is irrelevant
we got it
Correction: Grafitti on a daycare in Poland doesn’t matter me

Yeah, that must be it.

A white person vandalized this day care. Where are your community’s leaders, and why aren’t they speaking out about this?

What proof do you have of who did this?

the vandal is irrelevant
we got it
Correction: Grafitti on a daycare in Poland doesn’t matter me

Vancouver is now a city in Poland?????

Forum List

Back