ANTIFA: F*k the Police! Later: Police, Help Us!

I wonder if this fool is too stupid to realize his incitement will get his assault fantasy thrown out of court?

You shouldn't be allowed to deal with the police with your face masked concealing your identity.
As a street cop I never did allow someone to conceal their identity unless it was a violent crime victim making an identification. You have a valid point..

The mans actions of inciting the very violence he was reporting could land his ass in jail... I wish I had the whole video..

Listen to the liars on this one....self defense.

I am afraid I might have had a hard time not following that one dude around calling him a liar and shaming him, his parents, his boyfriend and anyone else who associated with with.......

In another thread others would agree he could be shot …….stand your ground right...….

That would be cool. Open season on fascists.

54fb031da2c0e8404b5740f516f8977a.jpg

I wonder if this fool is too stupid to realize his incitement will get his assault fantasy thrown out of court?

You shouldn't be allowed to deal with the police with your face masked concealing your identity.
As a street cop I never did allow someone to conceal their identity unless it was a violent crime victim making an identification. You have a valid point..

The mans actions of inciting the very violence he was reporting could land his ass in jail... I wish I had the whole video..
The left are just cowardly violent children in adult bodies.

Thank goodness for our young men standing up to these Antifa Nazis and pummeling them to the ground. We live in a free society and we'll be damned if allow these fascist pussies change that.

Reminds me a couple of years back....BLM loons protesting the police, things get out of hand and they start screaming call 911

Oh boy....

Forum List

Back